• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninja

• lIIlCompleXlIIl

• grjkie

• rumdig

Don't forget, you can communicate via ESL website, and ask if its ok to have spectators in the actual match. I will be doing this for tonight's match. If Ambush is up for it, I will post the private match name and password here.

2 minutes ago, lIIlCompleXlIIl said:

Don't forget, you can communicate via ESL website, and ask if its ok to have spectators in the actual match. I will be doing this for tonight's match. If Ambush is up for it, I will post the private match name and password here.

Well i have no idea who wants in to spectate, most people are fine with grjkie streaming

20 hours ago, Ninja said:

First total win is in for us! We have another match scheduled for tomorrow night!

Too bad I missed this. I'll try to watch you guys during your next win :)

• Like 1

Im not saying you guys have to lol. I'm just saying i'm going to for sure. That way one of us three are not giving up bandwith for twitch.

If we do stream, will probably have to be @truelife98, since it seems he has the best and most consistent internet connection.

• Like 1

I found grjkie's YT channel but didn't see a stream

1 minute ago, lIIlCompleXlIIl said:

Ok whats the stream address?

I was looking for it also

The rules I posted on the OP is straight from the "Rules before you sign up" page. I found another rules page that says host gets to choose color.

I will add them both lol

It would be nice for whoever is streaming a competition match to stream to YouTube... this way we can all re-live that glorious moment. Well that and I'd like to watch that smack down that True and me put on our foes last night  

42 minutes ago, lIIlCompleXlIIl said:

Or just tell true to enable the archiving of his twitch videos. Thats what I just did.

I did not know this was an option. Thanks complex 

• Like 2