The show fantasy league [MLB: The Show 16]

truelife98

OK league is created and invite is sent to you @JALJ it makes me select a team for you but let me know who you want and I can swap it if you can't.  For anyone else who wants in this will be a fantasy draft league I am going to activate the league sat night around 1000 pm eastern and the draft will start 2hrs 30min later so around 1230 am eastern so if you want to do another league besides the official xdbx one and can attend the draft let me know and I will send a invite.  Season length will be 29 games 10 teams make playoffs.  

Wildcard round 1 game 

Next 2 round best of 3

World series best of 5

• Like 1

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• truelife98

• JustHatched

• JALJ

• kernalhogan

Send me an invite

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

30 minutes ago, Hatch said:

Send me an invite

Sounds good hatch will invite you tonight.  that gives us 3 for the league going to go ahead and start it tomorrow night after gta playlist draft will happen shortly after. 

Still looking for 1 more at least though if interested let me know 

Sign me up for Blue Jays.

EDIT: Decided to pick my favourite ballpark instead of team. So I went with the Pirates. 

Edited by kernalhogan
  • Like 1

OK league is setup and invites sent to those who wanted then draft will happen after sat night Playlist should not take very long as computer picks happen every second. User picks we have 1min but shouldn't need whole minute early on.  

Im not going to be home until at night true... But I'll try and make it home for the draft. Fingers crossed. 

Do I have to accept the invite on MLB to do the draft? Or can the AI do it for me? 

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.

1 minute ago, JALJ said:

Im not going to be home until at night true... But I'll try and make it home for the draft. Fingers crossed. 

Do I have to accept the invite on MLB to do the draft? Or can the AI do it for me? 

Accept the invite and pick your team other wise you won't get one.  Hopefully your on in time. Believe hatch said gta Playlist is 16 jobs so could be over little later then I thought anyway which should work out good for you. And I don't see the draft being a long drawn out thing I just want to do it tonight or I won't be online til next weekend. 

I will hop on after the pl long enough to do this

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Had to leave old league as draft time from activation was wrong. New league created we can all join after Playlist I'll activate and 10min later draft starts

@JALJ & @Dodge, I have to play 6 games against both of you. My schedule is very flexible, so whenever you guys are available to play should be good. Playing a couple games back to back would probably be easier. Message me about game times in this thread, via PM, or PSN.

• Like 2

@Hatch from what I saw I got 3 against you.  I'll be good Thursday Fri sat before or after any of the Playlist same thing for money Tues Wed of next week I'm sure we can fit 3 in during those days 

33 minutes ago, JALJ said:

Not sure what your time zone is @kernalhogan but I'll be around today and tomorrow. Then again on Thursday

What happened last nite did you get a decent team anyway

Oh I felt myself getting really tired so I put it on auto draft and I ended up falling asleep lol. My team is actually ok. Pitching rotation isn't very strong but I could always supplement that with trades. 

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.

1 hour ago, JALJ said:

Not sure what your time zone is @kernalhogan but I'll be around today and tomorrow. Then again on Thursday

I'm in the Eastern time zone. I should be online around 7pm until after tonight's playlist if you want to play.

Apparently I'm only playing Hatch 3 times and that's it lol.

Kershaw got lit up for me, hate his delivery. But with my number 2 I managed 15 Ks in 9 innings lol.

Edited by G37

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

5 hours ago, Dodge said:

@kernalhogan and I just went 18 Innings on game 2 of our first Series. Wow, that was long. 

@truelife98, w need you to reset the game for Hogan and I on April 11. It shows that it's In Progress. It was a Challenge Failed issue. 

At work now will do tonight will also give commis status to anyone else who wants it.  

It's gonna be a few days or so before I can play

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hatch said:

It's gonna be a few days or so before I can play

That's what's nice about open schedule play whenever. After this week I'm off for few sure we can get some of our games in then

The game hates me, was leading the Twins going into the 9th 6-2, they hit nothing but homers and finshed out 11-6 (Twins win)

1 hour ago, Hatch said:

The game hates me, was leading the Twins going into the 9th 6-2, they hit nothing but homers and finshed out 11-6 (Twins win)

It's probably scripted in the game code.

Most sports games are, FIFA is the master of scripted come-backs.

5 hours ago, Hatch said:

That's insane just wouldn't let you stop the bleeding. I have only gotten 2 games in am sitting at 1-1