MrBump360

Howdy all,

I made this job some time ago and it had some problems, now with the appearance of the Sumo Adversary Mode and it's apparent popularity I decided to go back and stick some more work into this Job. I improved the "on Ramps" and selected more fun vehicles ( supers) for the Job. It's basically the Sumo idea, push your opponents off the "world". There is a huge ring track around the top of the Maze Bank in mid air. You drive around it trying to get your opponents to fall off it.

As you can't place spawn points on your midair creations I was forced to start the teams on top of the surrounding buildings. This brought me to the idea of the naughty bankers from the Maze bank (start Team 1) being busted by the zealous do gooders from the FIB ( start Team 2) Drive up the Ramps and jump onto the Ring, let battle commence. No weapons ( forced Pertrol Can ) Vehicles are available, 14 Supercars per Team and one 6 Wheeler "Boss Car" per Team.

Description

Selling the Hoover Dam to the Chinese was the last straw. The FIB has come take out the Beancounters. Knock em off to win. Stay in the cars.

here is the Link to the Job:

http://rsg.ms/9848ac3

• Like 1

Played this with 10+ in my playlist. Everyone had rocket launchers. I assumed this was so you could blow yourself up if you fell off the track and survived the fall in your car, which I did in one of the rounds. However, several figured out how to fire rockets at the other team and blow up cars before we could even get in them. I noticed this when starting in both locations. So it's not quite working as you intended. Also 2 rounds seems good, we did 3 and it took a while in a regular playlist.

Hi Beez,

thanks for the feedback. I also caught the back end of the discussion in the chat windows yesterday after the PL which was good ( and yes I'll for give whoever said it was "a shit job :D )

It was not meant to be on RPG's I had to set them so that I could do the required Test and kill both teams, then forgot to take em out again. You can change the weapons without having to run another test, but I forgot to do so.... dummy Bump! If you fall off the ring you are out of area, have to wait for the timer to kill you, not sure how else to do that? I could dot some handgrenades/ stickies round the bottom?

I also heard there were issues jumping onto the ring.

I have been back in and changed both teams jumps onto the ring so as to minimise the occasions of people falling off before you have a chance to start. I also set the default weapon to knuckle dusters so there are no ranged shenanigans (sp?)

I tried making a new smoother ring, but I am incapable of achieving that, I need some tips from ring pro's please

Getting into the ring needs some tweaking, more so for the team not on the Maze Bank, very hard to see where you are dropping to.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

On 09/04/2016 at 3:11 AM, Hatch said:

Getting into the ring needs some tweaking, more so for the team not on the Maze Bank, very hard to see where you are dropping to.

Had you played since my last post? I changed both on ramps a lot to make it easier to get in the ring.

I have not

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081: