Calling All Bears Fans! [Madden 2016]

lIIlCompleXlIIl

Bear Down XDBX! The first ever Cloud Based Connected Franchise Season is underway. Special thanks to @Dodge for setting this up. Are you a Chicago Bears fan? No? Well then bite me! HAH! Just playin'. Anyway, rather or not you are a die hard Chicago Bears fan like myself, or someone who really just enjoys the NFL in general, go check out the Chicago Bears Weekly Report! You can find everything from stats of the stars, to a quick game rundown! As the season progress's on, more information will be provided inside the report, such as things like "Who Is The Best QB In The League," and "NFL MVP CHASE!" 

This year, the Bears are lead by ex Buffalo Bill LineBacker, Ray Bentley! He has decided to give Cutler ONE year to prove himself worthy, or he will be on his way out the door. Forte and Jeffrey both have one year left on their contract, also. What will happen? Will the Chicago Bears make it to the playoffs? Superbowl? Can Ray Bentley turn this star filled team into the champions they deserve to be? Tune in each week to the Chicago Bears Weekly Report to find out more!

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

I had done 4 weeks of it, and only one follower :P My bad, didn't know others actually read it lol.