MLB: The Show 16

LN-MLB

On 6/25/2016 at 3:40 PM, Chewy said:

I've accepted your invite True, I'll wait further instructions. 

Yep once @Dodge and @G37 accept the invite I will then fill rest of league with cpu and start it up

• Like 1

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• truelife98

• LN-MLB

• G37

• Chewy

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I'll have the time to do this anymore @truelife98, sorry man.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

@Chewylooks like  we play each other our first game.  You can play other games but we have to do ours in a week. Does any time Thursday evening or Friday any time work for u

I'll be good Friday what time works for you. I won't be able to be on real late as I leave early Saturday morning for Jamaica. I will be around most the day til probably 10pm eastern

I'm still kinda figuring the whole thing out it let's you jump ahead as my first game was with chewy but it let me play my 2nd game against the Braves.  I'm not sure if that means I'll be good for the next period or not. Also it let's me go in and simulate computer games not sure if this is something I have to do or if it will Sim the computers first game when week expires. I did simulate the first game for some of the cpu just messing around with it. 

So obviously bare with me as its a work in progress

• Like 2

11 hours ago, truelife98 said:

I'll be good Friday what time works for you. I won't be able to be on real late as I leave early Saturday morning for Jamaica. I will be around most the day til probably 10pm eastern

I'm good then, maybe 7pm eastern?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, truelife98 said:

@Chewy we still good for 7 tonight? 

On now if you want to start early? If not I'll try to get some practice in.

Good to go.

• 2 weeks later...

Still trying to figure out this whole league with the settings not sure how computer games are being played. I can go in and Sim computer games individually or the series. Otherwise I think they just play a game a week.. I usually run thru and Sim a few games here and there. 

Dodge we have a game coming up soon