• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• truelife98

• LN-MLB

• G37

• Chewy

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys just got back from Vancouver. I'll be around today and tonight if any one wants to play :)

• Like 1

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.

Need to get my kid to delete some stuff so I can download it on the ps4 my account is associated with. 

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

Should be able to get on for a bit tomorrow night.

This week has been just far too busy for me, even catching up on things on the site are proving difficult.

• Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Would love to see if we can get the official league started by next weekend then.

• Like 2

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

1 hour ago, G37 said:

Would love to see if we can get the official league started by next weekend then.

I 2nd this looking forward to some meaningfully games.  Does everyone who is interested in the league now have the game

• Like 2

While we await for the official xdbx league to start I think I may start up a small connected league probably short season.  The kicker is I want to setup a fantasy draft. Looking to kind of keep it small so we can keep it moving so I'm looking to see if we have 4 or 5 people interested in this. Again this will be in addition to the xdbx league. 

If I can get a few guys i would like to do the draft Saturday night say around 1230am eastern should be right around time the gta Playlist ends.  So if you are interested and can attend the draft which shouldn't take to long I figure we do about 25 rounds then simulate the rest. Let me know here 

On 4/12/2016 at 8:44 PM, JALJ said:

Hey @LN-MLB were you able to get the game?

Sorry guys, I haven't picked it up yet.  Without going into too much detail, I've had a few financial setbacks this month, so I'm trying to pull myself out of a hole first.

Hoping to get it soon though; don't give up on me just yet.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

@Dodge @Hatch @Chewy @G37 @kernalhogan @JALJ

And for anyone else is this league something people are still interested in doing. If you are interested sound off in here and if we get enough I'm sure we can start one up.  Believe I have played around with the settings enough to be able to set this up fairly easily if the interest is there

Cool that's 3 of us so far we get few more and I will start this up. Looking to make it a round Robin season where you play every team.  Depending on how many sign up will decide on cpu players whether we add them or not and how many.  Will probably try and keep it to 10 people total human and cpu then make it so play each team 2 time for a 20 game season

I wouldn't mind starting another one. This time with more match friendly options and being able to sim non-player matches would help speed things up.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, G37 said:

I wouldn't mind starting another one. This time with more match friendly options and being able to sim non-player matches would help speed things up.

Yeah just need to see how many people are interested and then we can setup the season.  I don't want to do it early and then only have 4 of us and 6 cpu players.  I will give it until this weekend and then I will set something up. I will post here on earth league is created and then everyone can join.  

So on that note if anyone else is interested post here so I have an idea of how to setup the league thanks

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I am going away this weekend but will be back next Tuesday and will setup the league then. As of now we have 4 interested people anyone else who wants in post in here by Tuesday 

Will try to make this but I need to be up rather early for work.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, G37 said:

Will try to make this but I need to be up rather early for work.

Nothing you should have to do tonight Im just going to create the league and send out invites accept when you can. Going to do a round robin with what looks like 4 users and I will probably add 6 cpu players for an even 10 then make it where we play everyone 2 times. I'm not sure if it let's you sign up for team you want or if I have to set it.  Whatever the case just let me know who you want and I can set it once we get signed up. I will go by what team  we originally signed up for

6 hours ago, truelife98 said:

OK will set this up tonight and will invite @Dodge @G37 @Chewy 

Any other interest from  @Hatch

@JALJ

@kernalhogan

Or from any other members let me Know so I can invite you

I'm lacking over all game time to commit to anything

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081: