Forgotten Car Race Night

VANS Official

Great night, well done everybody involved.  Gutted I missed the last two races due to connection issues.Thanks to @Mark Verstappen for putting it all together. Apologies to @Paulie for overtaking him in the wrong car after I respawned and then still got ahead of him on the grid next time around.  I struggled to get to sleep last night with the guilt.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

22 minutes ago, SkyeDave said:

Great night, well done everybody involved.  Gutted I missed the last two races due to connection issues.Thanks to @Mark Verstappen for putting it all together. Apologies to @Paulie for overtaking him in the wrong car after I respawned and then still got ahead of him on the grid next time around.  I struggled to get to sleep last night with the guilt.

Yeah very good fun guys, a great number of choices of cars and good and fun racing! A good old best-day-of-the-week wednesday as it's supposed to be! 😃

Lols @SkyeDave don't worry mate and really no need in feeling guilty, I was pointing it out so clearly to let the undisputable holy host master aka The Stapp know that I was dealing with a self-conscious cheater. But the The Stapp was inexorable as usual. 😅 

And again big lols sorry I am messing with you @Mark Verstappen, big thanks for putting this cool night together mate.

I did struggle to get to sleep while thinking of your grid system 😅😝 but then again, inexorable 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Paulie said:

Lols @SkyeDave don't worry mate and really no need in feeling guilty, I was pointing it out so clearly to let the undisputable holy host master aka The Stapp know that I was dealing with a self-conscious cheater.

This totally passed me by. Yesterday was a hectic one to host. 😅

• Like 2
  • Haha 1