League Approval For Trades [Madden 2016]

kernalhogan

If any of you have played franchise mode in the past, then you know that the computer controlled teams will agree to some very unbalanced trades. Either players for picks or draft pick exchanges, the ways you can abuse the CPU controlled teams are lengthy. This can become gamebreaking, especially in a franchise with the salary cap turned on. 

I am suggesting we have a league wide vote on any trades in the league, be they between Users and CPU players or just between User players. The same idea is used in Fantasy Football to prevent one-sided trades from occurring.

I would be all for it only issue I see is you never know if computer is going to accept your trade or not.  So we could vote on a suggested trade for it to only be denied.  Unless there is something I'm missing.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, truelife98 said:

I would be all for it only issue I see is you never know if computer is going to accept your trade or not.  So we could vote on a suggested trade for it to only be denied.  Unless there is something I'm missing.

You're correct, not sure if it is totally practical.

42 minutes ago, Dodge said:

I'd hate to implement too many rules. But if this is an issue, we can work with it. 

Same feeling. I hesitated posting it because it kept sounding like nitpicking.

1 hour ago, Dodge said:

43 minutes ago, kernalhogan said:

I don't know why my phone keeps screwing up quotes then won't let me delete them either. Had to make this post just to get quotes off area I type sorry

With trade I made I was gonna just offer Lewis for the tackle I got but wasn't sure how fair it was so I thru a draft pick the computers way to make sure I wasn't getting over on them

Edited by truelife98

5 minutes ago, truelife98 said:

Yeah, I have a brand new tablet and I can't quote from it.

Usually with trades, don't we get to see the week to week trades in a news feed of some sort? As long as we pay attention there, we should see if a shady trade has happened, and then veto from there. I may be mistaken, but im prertty sure it can work like that.

38 minutes ago, lIIlCompleXlIIl said:

Yeah, I have a brand new tablet and I can't quote from it.

Usually with trades, don't we get to see the week to week trades in a news feed of some sort? As long as we pay attention there, we should see if a shady trade has happened, and then veto from there. I may be mistaken, but im prertty sure it can work like that.

How do you veto after its already done.  Wish the game let us know if it will be accepted then we could post it

I'll check the settings. We might be able to hold a vote on Trades. But I think that will eliminate the CP from trading amongst itself. 

Dodgeservice.png

Upon further review, I think we leave it as it is now. We have to rely on the honor system. But that has served us well in the past as a crew. After all, what's the point in belonging to a mature crew if you can not behave in a mature manner. 

I trust that everyone here will not exploit the game to gain an unfair advantage over any other member.  I hope that you would all extend me, and the rest of us the same courtesy. 

Now it goes without saying, if you are witnessed taking advantage of an exploit, actions will be taken to secure the integrity of what we are doing here. 

I hope this clears the aire on this subject. 

• Like 3

Dodgeservice.png

19 minutes ago, Dodge said:

Upon further review, I think we leave it as it is now. We have to rely on the honor system. But that has served us well in the past as a crew. After all, what's the point in belonging to a mature crew if you can not behave in a mature manner. 

I trust that everyone here will not exploit the game to gain an unfair advantage over any other member.  I hope that you would all extend me, and the rest of us the same courtesy. 

Now it goes without saying, if you are witnessed taking advantage of an exploit, actions will be taken to secure the integrity of what we are doing here. 

Totally. I shouldn't have even brought it up, considering the stupid shit the CPUs will end up doing after the first offseason.

3 hours ago, Dodge said:

Yeah honor system is cool. I trust the people in this crew, not because they are trust worthy, but because I know, like me, they want to stay in the crew, so I wouldn't do anything to screw that up lol. 

3 hours ago, truelife98 said:

How do you veto after its already done.  Wish the game let us know if it will be accepted then we could post it

I BELIEVE the commissioner can go in and force players around the league. So say if we seen a shady trade, and it got voted down by the league members, then Dodge would have to go in and force the player(s) and/or draft pick(s) back to their rightful teams. Such a pain in the ass though, and honor system really is all we need among friends. 

It is too bad they don't do like they had done in the old Fantasy Football style game they use to have, or like their NFL.com Fantasy league, when a trade is made, it is view-able by the league members and anyone can press a veto, and if it hits more then %50 players veto, the commish gets a notification. Not for our league specifically, but for the randoms I am in.