Favourite food you've eaten within a week

Prodigy_Rocks_

It could be this week, last week or any week you recalled the most.

Me: This week, my favourite snack I've eaten was strawberry flavoured greek yogurt.

fxu00Ej.jpg

A quadratic function can be written in vertex form:

f(x) = a( x-h )^2 + k          *^2 means squared*

The vertex form is helpful because it tells you the location of the vertex (h,k); (x,y)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zmurko

• JustHatched

• Squirrel

• djw180

BBQ ribs for me yesterday,

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Replace that with Frank's. Much like the old lady in the commercials.....I put that shit on everything.

The xtra hot Frank's is insane!  : VOMIT :

Buffalo is my favorite by far.

• Like 1

The xtra hot Frank's is insane!  : VOMIT :

Buffalo is my favorite by far.

I like em all but mainly use the standard stuff. My mission for this weekend is to find a store that carries the hotter ones.

A thing here called: kapsalon.

It's kebab with salad, red onion, cucumber, melted cheese, fries and garlic sauce. It's really heaven on earth

We had this last night :D

• Like 1

I like em all but mainly use the standard stuff. My mission for this weekend is to find a store that carries the hotter ones.

My local stores only stock a few at a time, so I get them from Amazon, they have the full range.

• Like 1

Making me hungry, trying a new twist on bacon on eggs that I saw on facebook. Will post pics if its successful.

Edit:

Perfect hangover food.

2013146A-4950-4A70-8508-902A048B3716_zps

Cut little circles out of bread, place them in a Yorkshire pudding tray (or equivalent no idea what you call them in other countries or if they even exist outside of Yorkshire) Make a ring out of bacon and then add an egg.

Place in the oven 200 degrees for 20 mins :D

You can add cheese and beans or anything else you would normally have with a fry up its cooked a lot healthier!

9cad322e-030c-4a9b-8f5b-33523c7ca8b8_zps

Edited by Darth Sciuridae

My local stores only stock a few at a time, so I get them from Amazon, they have the full range.

Just checked the biggest Grocery in town. They just have the standard and buffalo.

• 2 weeks later...

Took my cousin and his gf out to eat steak for his birthday today. I had a 1 1/2 inch thick wet aged rib eye that was grilled over Mesquite wood and cooked medium rare. It was pretty damn good..........for a restaurant steak.

I prefer my own beef that I raise and feed out myself and have custom aged at a local slaughter house. Cooked on my own grill that I built. The steaks rival the great steak houses in Chi-town.

I raised my last calf about a year and a half ago. I miss real quality beef.

Edited by zztop911
  • Like 2

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!