• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zztop911

• Sinister

• Smurf

• piotras

On 1/11/2020 at 12:17 AM, AlCohonez said:

Isn't it a better location for moonshine ingredients like vanilla flower and such?

Yep........Loads of ingredients. I like the different jobs and the locations.

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

Trying out this week's update today, I think the game is more broken!

Once online in camp with no problems, I went hunting. With a lobby of 15, I only found a few small animals. Nothing found at any cougar spawns. So I TRY to reswpawn in another lobby. I waited for over 5 min to spawn. I closed the app.  Again, I spawned in camp with no problems. No animal spawns with a lobby of 23. I tried to just respawn in another lobby again, but the results were the same............never spawned! I didn't try to join anyone. I just assumed the same results.

Maybe JJ or others can post their results this week.

Because Fat Buds Matter!

Yesterday the animal spawn seemed to be fixed. Today it's back to a few coyotes and ravens. I didn't get much of a chance to check today though. I'm currently on minute 5 of load screen purgatory waiting to change my appearance. I just got back into this game after a year away, and I'm starting to regret getting it again. If I put the PS into rest mode or dc due to inactivity, I cannot load into a session. It won't even show a progress %. I have to close app every time. 

• Thanks 1

Amazing how messy this game still is for as long as it's been out. Lots of folks on PC still unable to play it at all, smh. Add to that a brutal online mod menu that includes ways to drain money and rank.

I know they are trying but damn.

8 hours ago, Sinister said:

Amazing how messy this game still is for as long as it's been out. Lots of folks on PC still unable to play it at all, smh. Add to that a brutal online mod menu that includes ways to drain money and rank.

I know they are trying but damn.

GTAO on PC turned out exactly as I figured. So is RDR2 online.

Because Fat Buds Matter!

I actually have zero problems on GTA. No malicious modding or anything like that. Some griefing goes on but I’ve been killed less than 10 times in 2 months. They may think I’m one of them. Most menu users know who else is using one though so they would see I’m not. 

1 hour ago, zztop911 said:

GTAO on PC turned out exactly as I figured. So is RDR2 online.

I have no personal experience with RDO on that platform though. No desire to start over plus the crazy stuff going on. 

2 hours ago, Jjss924 said:

If they fix the animal spawn and the endless load screens, it would make the other problems easier to ignore.

I totally agree!

Because Fat Buds Matter!

Shouldn’t ignore anything honestly. They are YEARS past any excuses. They are just incompetent at making online games is all. We just keep playing and giving them billions so they see no reason to change. 

If animal spawning is an issue I'd advise hunting in a legendary bounty session. It loads you to a private session with normal animal spawn rates (but not collectibles). Not sure which bounty would be best (any suggestions?). Some legendary bounties have guaranteed bears or wolfs which might be valuable for those of you who do daily challenges.

On a separate note, I've tried a free aim PvP match the other day (PiB build) and I absolutely loved it. It was last stand which is quite an intense (and fun!) experience but the pre-match lobbies/waiting screens are indeed horribly long.

• 2 weeks later...

LOL! Fired up RDR this morning from a console reset. When I got to the online screen, there was only one option, FREE ROAM, for about 20  seconds.

Still can't respawn in another lobby, just an endless loading screen.

Closed the game and tried to spawn in camp..............got the R* services not available screen warning. Just tried again with the same results.

FIX THE DAMN GAME ROCKTURD!

EDIT...................ALL services are limited.

Because Fat Buds Matter!

Damn ? Way to celebrate record beating numbers R*.....

I hoped in yesterday for a few bounties after a long break and it seemed fine, hope you'll manage to get in soon too.