FIFA 16

PapOiteE

• 1 month later...

I play only in manual mode. Which is terrible these days, with no lobbies and a lack of manual filter for UT. Only in seasons, but I usually need about 1 hour of searching for two games or so. 

• 2 months later...
On 2/19/2016 at 4:32 AM, PapOiteE said:

Who plays ultimate team? I chose german / bundesliga players. 82 overall , 100% chemistry. Can't go through division 6 though! I suck lol.

I play FUT, but haven't played for a while.

I usually stop playing before the next release comes deliberately so I can be put back into division 10 each season :D.

I make it to division 1 and sometimes win it, but this year I haven't really done many league matches, just tournaments.

German/Bundesliga players are a good call, although the competition for some positions isn't great. I like to use Premier League and use as many Swansea players as possible.

I'm gonna attempt to start a league in the next 4 weeks with players from XDBX, a few other communities that I game with and also friends of friends will be welcome. It'll work in a similar way to the Madden league, but all stats will be kept manually.

I'll start a thread once I iron out the details, but feel free to state interest here for now.

Edited by DavidCore89

Cool!

Well, I've already got 4 people in and the idea has only just came up :). I'll have a few more people involved by the end of today.

I hope to get 12-20 players.

7 minutes ago, PapOiteE said:

This league is to be played with FUT or real teams?

Online friendlies.

FUT is over-powered due to chemistry etc.

1 hour ago, Ninja said:

As stated before i do not own the game but i could borrow it. Never actually played FUT but just normal teams online

Would you be able to borrow it to play 1 or 2 matches per week at a time agreed by you and your opponent?

2 minutes ago, DavidCore89 said:

Would you be able to borrow it to play 1 or 2 matches per week at a time agreed by you and your opponent?

I could manage that

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just got to division two. I love my 1st team.

Leno

Hummels, sokratis and naldo

Lahm, vidal, gotze, ribery and mkhitaryan

Muller and aubameyang

I will soon get jerome boateng and lewandowski, and maybe douglas costa

• 1 month later...

Possibly the biggest scam in gaming.Over the past few days the FIFA community have found a glitch in FUT's chemistry system.

All the new upgraded players in packs actually do not perform better than their previous versions due to this glitch which makes opening packs almost pointless.Only the significant upgrades like Team of the Year and Season perform according to their card stats.

EA make around 650 mil USD+ from what I have heard every year from Ultimate Team and this glitch has been proven to exist in previous versions of FIFA as well.Ive been on the EA forums and Reddit and people are furious about this.I personally haven't spent anything on packs,but if you guys have then maybe this will be of interest.