Default Laps: 2
Average Lap Time: 3m:00s
Time of Day: Morning
Weather: Clear
Traffic: On
Published: 10 November 2015
Last Updated: 20 November 2016

DESCRIPTION
There's no better way to spend the morning than racing in the San Chianski Mountain Ranges.
2_0.jpg

OVERVIEW
Off road racing isn't always about speed, but is always about control. This a challenging but easy to follow race, recommended for larger off-road vehicles. Includes solid fencing to "catch" cars over-shooting in some sections.
Note: Due to changing tides, fences in water do not guarantee you will not drown. 

Bookmark Job

_

See more of my creations

_

Edited by Skorpion

Will be included in NA vetting playlist on  11/18.

I always like off-road races that use a different part of the map. There are not many in this area. It was a lot of fun.

We ran it at 2 laps and contact and I don't recall any issues with that but if someone else did maybe they will chime in.

I like races where you have to carefully use your brakes, throttle and momentum and pick good lines instead of just driving balls out.

This race has that and I passed a lot of people who were just tumbling down the hill or overshooting a checkpoint.

Just like real off-road racing, sometimes you have to slow down to go fast and you also have to preserve your vehicle.

I also liked how you need to read the terrain and look at the mini map (like a GPS) to find the best way to the next checkpoint.

Edited by Beez
  • Like 1

Quite enjoyed this. It's often difficult to make races function well with no pre-defined paths which means being creative is just as important as making it right. You did well with both of those here. I'd almost prefer to see this locked to your most preferred vehicle for this. It's nothing against you but if Customs are left on that's always problematic and that's a slight toward the Creator itself than anything else. I was stuck with my Bifta as using the Sanchez would of been downright unfair. Surprisingly it worked well but that one water hazard of course isn't suited for smaller vehicles, clearance is recommended.

• Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

It's nice of you to play so fair G but I said people could use any vehicle they wanted and mentioned high clearance vehicles were recommended.

I had all those off-road races in last night because the Baja 1000 is this weekend and they race all kinds of different on the same course at the same time.

Some years a motorcycle wins the overall and other years a trophy truck or Class 1 buggy wins. I wanted to see what would prevail in GTA.

I get what you are saying though.

• Like 2

I'd almost prefer to see this locked to your most preferred vehicle for this. It's nothing against you but if Customs are left on that's always problematic and that's a slight toward the Creator itself than anything else. I was stuck with my Bifta as using the Sanchez would of been downright unfair. Surprisingly it worked well but that one water hazard of course isn't suited for smaller vehicles, clearance is recommended.

I wanted to have it locked to just one vehicle, but then customs isnt an option, but I dont want to stop the use of customs. It sucks that the creator doesnt lock vehicles properly based on selection. Ideally, only the Sandkings, Insurgent, and Brawler would be available.

I definitely have trouble with making off road races, so Im happy that people liked it and that it works :)

Thank you all for running this and giving feedback :)

• 2 weeks later...