Gran Turismo Sport

PapOiteE

Cars are looking good!

like any online game the random lobbies are always full of dickheads and the better gaming is always found with organised groups. 

We’ve got a good bunch of guys racing, some of them are very talented and courteous.

Make sure you have ajh_1990 and mythaga on your friends list so you can find the lobby and be invited to the party chat.

• Like 1

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DavidCore89

• Squirrel

• PapOiteE

• Fido_le_muet

All the tables after event 1

LEE1H6J.jpg

Table updated, the guys found the two different points systems confusing so I've simplified things. More points available for the casual racers this way

Edited by Squirrel
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Spent the first few days in game watching the Asian league up to the finals, instead of playing the actual game. I won a couple cars, I would otherwise purchase with Cr, but got them while driving for my license. What are some of the easy to handle cars in 250hp to 350hp that you have driven, & did you change anything on the setup?

I realized that you guys track time is not showing in game. Then I read forums that lead to different game patches that removed the times due do to an issue.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Thread locked, since there is a GTS forum on RSCnet there is no need for a singular thread.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081: