• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DavidCore89

• Squirrel

• PapOiteE

• Fido_le_muet

14 minutes ago, DavidCore89 said:

Bought 37 of these today for 660, price definitely won't stay this low and some stores have sold out, easy money :)

Are you going to sell them on eBay or something?

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

15 minutes ago, zztop911 said:

Are you going to sell them on eBay or something?

Yeah, I have an eBay store for games, consoles and stuff. I wanted 50, but 37 is still good. Could see 300 profit after selling fees, maybe more, depends on it's price near the end of next week when discounts end.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

New cars, new GT league events and a new track, Autodromo nazionale di Monza are coming this month!!

MOOONZAAA!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PapOiteE said:

New cars, new GT league events and a new track, Autodromo nazionale di Monza are coming this month!!

MOOONZAAA!!!

I’ve been noticing your times at the top of many of the challenges. How are you at competitive racing?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

I’ve been noticing your times at the top of many of the challenges. How are you at competitive racing?

Well, currently my driver rating is C and sporstmanship S. It was very easy to go from DR E to C, I got a few pole positions and won most of the daily races. Now at this level I struggle to finish in the top 10. I commit a lot of mistakes during the race because I get nervous. My quali times are usually good though, I'm sure I can get to DR B if I focus a little more.

15 minutes ago, PapOiteE said:

Well, currently my driver rating is C and sporstmanship S. It was very easy to go from DR E to C, I got a few pole positions and won most of the daily races. Now at this level I struggle to finish in the top 10. I commit a lot of mistakes during the race because I get nervous. My quali times are usually good though, I'm sure I can get to DR B if I focus a little more.

There’s a group of us playing GT Sport always on the look out for more people to join us. Most of the conversation goes on in PSN chat as it’s mainly non crew members. 

We are planning some regular race nights soon. 

6 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

There’s a group of us playing GT Sport always on the look out for more people to join us. Most of the conversation goes on in PSN chat as it’s mainly non crew members. 

We are planning some regular race nights soon. 

That's nice! At the moment I don't have much time to play because of these fucking exams. But keep me informed please, I might join you guys.

• 1 month later...
27 minutes ago, Con said:

#3 is the actual skyline in the background. 

Ok, stupid me!! :D

Well, no doubt, in my mind, the blue is the less ugly, but, in all honesty, none of the 3 is actually pretty.

Though they are all pretty desirable!!! :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/13/2018 at 1:12 PM, JuniorChubb said:

Lols.... Con you are a genius :lol:

giphy.gif

Hahahaha...thanks! 

Really excited about the VR Time Trials!! 

Edited by Con
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 3 months later...

Oh man. The Mercedes F1 is so, so, soooo bad. The DRS is automatic, we can’t engage it. It works like the spoiler of the bugatti veyron. There is no downshift sound.When you break and downshift at the same it’s like the engine died.

Wtf...

Can't get myself to buy this game. I questioned myself seeing the upcoming update but even despite the ongoing sale on PSN (very attractive) I can't bring  myself to buy it. 

5 minutes ago, Fido_le_muet said:

Can't get myself to buy this game. I questioned myself seeing the upcoming update but even despite the ongoing sale on PSN (very attractive) I can't bring  myself to buy it. 

It’s £11 right now! Incredibly dirt cheap. We also have a regular group of racers meeting every week. You’ll know most of them from the Supercup  

Latest track is also based in France as well