Top Posters In This Topic

• DavidCore89

• grjkie

• Gunmanmark

• Dodge

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2020 at 4:08 PM, zmurko said:

Bump

Looks like they are starting to remaster older titles?

Can we get Most Wanted and Underground 2 remastered instead please. 😁

It's the remaster of the 2010 (or 2011) Hot Pursuit, which was actually a remake or remaster of the original Hot Pursuits and it's actually a really good NFS, it is easily in my top 3 or 4 favourite NFS games of all time, behind Most Wanted (2005) and Underground 2 and about on par with the old Hot Pursuits.

Highly recommend this one! I have it on PS3 and when I was playing it a few years ago, I was quite bummed that no one that I knew had it anymore or at all. It was so much fun, with different performance classes, choice between being a cop or racer in versus modes, and wonderful roads, great controls and sense of speed. Like in the original Hot Pursuits, there are no modifications available, other than the paintjob and maybe livery (if there were any liveries, can't remember), but most of the time you're too busy enjoying the driving and won't care about that. Eventually, the lack of visual mods could become more and more of an annoyance, but overall the game will remain exciting for a long time, with online and friends' leaderboards to conquer and some great gameplay to enjoy.

(Just don't pay full price for it! :classic_tongue:)