doubleg213

Time Trials 2019 - Round 10 - Xero Shores Showdown

doubleg213

rd10.jpg

Something else with some interesting characteristics this week, a tight and twisty run around Sandy Shores in the ultra tail happy Karin Futo to keep us entertained, the track is another one of JuniorChubbs, so all complaints can be directed to him.

rules04.png

Fully modified Karin Futo.

current04.png

Sunday 17th November 2019 (Midnight UK time).

Submission can be by PM here or by sending a PSN message to doubleg213

current05.png

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/eqpg9zpVBkmh_ZhLVHlU9w

Edited by doubleg213

SkyeDave

Me, Mulder, @Trashbags and @CatManDoza had an impromptu run on this last night.  There's this one bush that induced one hell of a lot of swearwords over the course of the evening.  Great car and track combo though.  Really good fun.  10 out of 10 would recommend.

CatManDoza

Has the bush been officially upgraded to a b*stard yet?? I know there was talk of it!

Catman of House Mandoza, first of his name, the unsober, King of the Sandals and the worst men, Wolf in Sheep’s clothing, Breaker of Belts and father of Catman Jr...

JuniorChubb

He’s always been a b*stard!

laser bush GIF

SkyeDave

There was some chat of it being called ‘Trashbags Bush’ because he was falling foul of it more than most. Then there was chat of getting Chubb to trim Trashbags bush and it went downhill pretty quickly after that.

• Haha 1

CatManDoza
43 minutes ago, SkyeDave said:

There was some chat of it being called ‘Trashbags Bush’ because he was falling foul of it more than most. Then there was chat of getting Chubb to trim Trashbags bush and it went downhill pretty quickly after that.

Your voice on contentment when you also realised chubb is a hairdresser, was also brilliant

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Catman of House Mandoza, first of his name, the unsober, King of the Sandals and the worst men, Wolf in Sheep’s clothing, Breaker of Belts and father of Catman Jr...

VALL_es

I raced this tonight and I loved the track. Some parts of it remind me to Street X races in NFS Underground 2.

• Like 1

JuniorChubb

Cheers @VALL_es

I need to update the job description to mention an XDBX member and @doubleg213 whose track routes I ripped off to create it. 😉