Default Laps: 2
Average Lap Time: 2m:40s
Time of Day: Night
Weather: Raining
Traffic: Off
Published: 20 September 2015
Last Updated: 18 July 2016

DESCRIPTION
It wouldn't be race night in East Vinewood without fast cars, clear roads, and heavy rain.
2_0.jpg

OVERVIEW
East Vinewood Nights, is a challenging race with many corners, inclines, and bumps. Created to be a challenge for even the best racers, as the rain can make cornering feel more like a straight line into something solid. This race is set to non-contact and recommended to not be changed unless all those racing know how to handle rain.

Bookmark Job

_

See more of my creations

_

Edited by Skorpion
  • Like 1

Ran several laps on here, just after doing the original East Vinewood Nights.

It has quite a few challenging corners like the original, but there are also a few long straight sections which aren't much of a challenge in the rain.

There's nothing wrong with the layout the way it is now, but I'd personally love to see a few more corners instead of the straights to test out the car and driver, but that's just my own view.  

On the long freeway section, it might be possible to include a high speed slalom section in between the barriers which would break up the drive along there.

CP 17 could do with being moved a few metres to the left.  The natural racing line is way out on the left side of the road, but the CP is in the middle.

You can still trigger the CP where it is, but if you put even half a tyre off the road, it'll be missed.

Love the section through Mirror Park.  It's quite tricky, but very rewarding when/if you get it right.

Look forward to seeing more of these wet races in other areas and possibly with other classes, although I do love using the Elegy in the rain.  :)

• Like 1

Ran several laps on here, just after doing the original East Vinewood Nights.

It has quite a few challenging corners like the original, but there are also a few long straight sections which aren't much of a challenge in the rain.

There's nothing wrong with the layout the way it is now, but I'd personally love to see a few more corners instead of the straights to test out the car and driver, but that's just my own view.  

On the long freeway section, it might be possible to include a high speed slalom section in between the barriers which would break up the drive along there.

CP 17 could do with being moved a few metres to the left.  The natural racing line is way out on the left side of the road, but the CP is in the middle.

You can still trigger the CP where it is, but if you put even half a tyre off the road, it'll be missed.

Love the section through Mirror Park.  It's quite tricky, but very rewarding when/if you get it right.

Thanks for the feedback. Ive made a few changes to this just now. I changed/moved the props between CP6 & CP7, moved CP17 to the left, and the freeway is no longer straight. There are a few other changes of props, but only to change how it looks (eg: concrete vs tyre barrier).
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...