Jump to content
Lann

Dirty Street Racing

Recommended Posts

Lann

wTZPOYr.png

List of cars for each race will be posted soon. 
You are welcome to join!

All races will be in GTA mode, you are allowed to shoot from your car, but no explosives or getting out of your car. Dirty racing allowed. Traffic will be on, Catch-up will be on. 

As you can see its less of a serious racing event, and more a serious fun event.

@VALL_es @M.C.Lethal Dose ( maybe better here than the psn thread)

We will not use these cars:

BBKkcky.png

  • Like 1
  • Ok 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JuniorChubb

Morning @Lann

When are you planning to run this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CatManDoza
1 hour ago, JuniorChubb said:

Morning @Lann

When are you planning to run this?

little hint chubby, its on the picture in the first post (shhhhh dont tell anyone though)

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Catman of House Mandoza, first of his name, the unsober, King of the Sandals and the worst men, Wolf in Sheep’s clothing, Breaker of Belts and father of Catman Jr...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lann
1 hour ago, JuniorChubb said:

Morning @Lann

When are you planning to run this?

Morning @JuniorChubb, november 17th at 21:00 utc.

  • Ok 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JuniorChubb
53 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

little hint chubby, its on the picture in the first post (shhhhh dont tell anyone though)

Thought that might be the case...

The work network has blocked the pic though ☹️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CatManDoza
9 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Thought that might be the case...

The work network has blocked the pic though ☹️

ahhh yes of course, my bad.


Catman of House Mandoza, first of his name, the unsober, King of the Sandals and the worst men, Wolf in Sheep’s clothing, Breaker of Belts and father of Catman Jr...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lann

I got a question from another crew about catch-up being on in this event. Figured I post the motive for it being on in here as well.

The events we (xdbx) usually do never use or allow traffic, shooting, dirty racing or catch-up. But in this event its ALL on and allowed. Catch-up is on to increase interaction.

  • Ok 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JuniorChubb
5 minutes ago, Lann said:

I got a question from another crew about catch-up being on in this event. Figured I post the motive for it being on in here as well.

The events we (xdbx) usually do never use or allow traffic, shooting, dirty racing or catch-up. But in this event its ALL on and allowed. Catch-up is on to increase interaction.

Considering the circumstances I can see why... You are looking for chaos 👍

Also I can see the poster now 🤓

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lann

The cars we will not use, and examples of fairly competitive cars that are allowed. But ALL cars not listed as banned ( in red ) are ok.

 

1wOg77c.png
@VALL_es @M.C.Lethal Dose maybe helpful about the cars?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
M.C.Lethal Dose
8 hours ago, Lann said:

The cars we will not use, and examples of fairly competitive cars that are allowed. But ALL cars not listed as banned ( in red ) are ok.

 

1wOg77c.png
@VALL_es @M.C.Lethal Dose maybe helpful about the cars?

Cheers mate, pretty useful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
M.C.Lethal Dose

We have 6 or 7 interested in joining this from The Devils UNLEASHED crew. What sorta numbers can we expect from other crews? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lann
1 hour ago, M.C.Lethal Dose said:

We have 6 or 7 interested in joining this from The Devils UNLEASHED crew. What sorta numbers can we expect from other crews? 

Let me check with @JuniorChubb @VALL_es and @ajbns87 and the xdbx crew.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JuniorChubb

Not really had much interest @Lann, had a few maybes when I mentioned it on Wednesday but no response when I posted details the thread.

  • Ok 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lann
10 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Not really had much interest @Lann, had a few maybes when I mentioned it on Wednesday but no response when I posted details the thread.

I figured it would be hard, thanks for looking into it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lann

Put some bulletproof tires on. About 18 spots takes, so plenty room to join!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Public Chat

Public Chat

Please enter your display name

×
×
  • Create New...