Rate the Last Film you Watched

StressEater

the Ridiculous 6 is pretty funny :D

7.5/10

I decided to not watch this when it hit Netflix. Then I decided not to watch, once again. Then, after going through Netflix many of times and not seeing anything new, (we only watch Netflix and basic cable. Got rid of my DVR and all channels plan about two months ago) decided to watch it. I do LOVE Adam Sandler and his rag tag crew. This was a pretty funny film, really loved it. They always have such a colorful way to put a story together lol.

Watched Rock Star last night. (9/10)

I had seen it before, it's a film from 2001 with Mark Whalberg and Jennifer Aniston starring in it. Asked the wife if she had seen it, she said no, so we watched it. This film gets me every time. Music is a HUGE importance in my life.

There's two scenes that make my throat heavy. When he gets offered the gig, and when he realizes it isn't for him, and follows "real" dreams.

• Like 2

Drive in double feature.

Daddy's Home. Good for some laughs. 3 stars

The Revanant. Great movie even though it could be a bit shorter. That Bear.... good stuff. 5 stars.

• Like 1

A million ways to die in the west

Stupid movie but hilarious. If ridiculous comedy is your thing then you should check this out

• Like 3

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Europa Report.

Great space movie about a manned crew to Europa, one of the moons of Jupiter.

It's a found footage movie where every image comes from the spaceship's and suits cameras.

Really immersive and thrilling.

Reminded me of Gravity (both films were released almost at the same time).

8.5/10. Must watch.

Taken : 7.5/10

Good action movie but I find Liam Neeson a bit too stereotypical.

And he always seem to have the same badass agent role.

Pacific rim: 8/10. I must say it is a pretty amazing movie

Taken : 7.5/10

Good action movie but I find Liam Neeson a bit too stereotypical.

And he always seem to have the same badass agent role.

You do know he has a particular set of skills?
  • Like 4

The Place Beyond the Pines : 6/10

Didn't really care for any of the characters. Felt like a movie that wanted to be better than it actually was.

Felt like 2 movies to me. To be honest, I only watched it for the motorcycle stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

Deadpool. 

Wow. Just wow. Completely not what I was expecting and definitely what Marvel needed to inject some life back into the series. 

Finally a properly funny comic book parody film. The jokes were spot on and didn't hold back. The opening titles set up the film perfectly. 

Just an awesome happy feeling when you come out of the cinema and not had that from a film in a long time. 

Guys you can even take your girls for Valentines Day! 

9.5/10

Just a quick edit for those guys who want to see it this weekend but are being hounded by the better half to see a chick flick. Show them this trailer:

Edited by Darth Sciuridae
  • Like 4

Straight outta compton.

I rate it 9.5/10. I really love the movie and it really shows how hard they (N.W.A.) had to struggle and the common people with the racial fights with especially cops. I recommend it for those who haven't seen it

• Like 1

Hail, Caesar 

Hail Caesar marks a return to directing by the Coenn Brothers after a 3 year break and boy is it good to have them back. Set in the 1950's, Hail Caesar follows Josh Brolin as Eddie Mannix during a routine day as head of production at a major film studio, dealing with not just producers, actors and corporate bosses, but as a family man. The film delivers a story that is as fun as it is interesting, a story that is deep with symbolism and probably stands as analogy for something else. Probably.

As to wheter this movie is funny, either you will think its witty and lighthearted or you will think its not very funny at all. Either way, you'll love this movie for its amazing cast of characters and the absurd things they get themselves into. Ah the 1950's....

8.0/10

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.

Taken 2 :

Pretty much the same as Taken 1, good action flick.

7.5/10

Battleship :

We talked about this one the other day so decided to watch it. It was ridiculous. Pretty bad acting, very poor dialogues, disappointing aliens. Rihanna isn't even the worst actor in this film can you believe that ?! Only cool stuff were the alien battleships, they looked cool.

2/10

1 hour ago, Fido_le_muet said:

Taken 2 :

Pretty much the same as Taken 1, good action flick.

7.5/10

Battleship :

We talked about this one the other day so decided to watch it. It was ridiculous. Pretty bad acting, very poor dialogues, disappointing aliens. Rihanna isn't even the worst actor in this film can you believe that ?! Only cool stuff were the alien battleships, they looked cool.

2/10

You do know he still has the same set of skills??

And about battleship i totally agree with you

• Like 1

Hitman: Agent 47

There's a bald guy in the movie, but it's certainly not Agent 47. There's a girl in the movie, she's the main protagonist..

Can't believe they managed to make a Hitman movie even worse than the first one. Much, much worse, actually.

1/10

Edited by Banketelli

Battleship :

We talked about this one the other day so decided to watch it. It was ridiculous. Pretty bad acting, very poor dialogues, disappointing aliens. Rihanna isn't even the worst actor in this film can you believe that ?! Only cool stuff were the alien battleships, they looked cool

Yeah, as far as I can remember it was terrible. Although, to be fair, I only watched it because Alexander Skarsgard was in it and I turned it off when he died ha ha

• Like 1

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold B to the Rian, all that matters is you beat the leprechauns"   - Stewie Griffin

Antichrist by Lars Von Trier

Genital mutilation (male and female) blood ejaculation, a couple who may be responsible for the death of their young son, and a talking fox.

8/10

Edited by LimeGreenLegend
  • Like 1

Deadpool

It's a superhero movie but don't call deadpool a super hero! Ryan Reynolds stars in the long awaited and much hyped film about this goofy x men mercenary. Having the distinction of being a marvel movie that is Rated R, (which was the really the only way to go with the potty mouth humor) this film shines as it presents a funny and dark take on this very popular character. The film takes it shots at previous super hero movies and pop culture (which could become out dated in a few years, but still would be funny). Although the film is goofy and comical it also does well in being dark and gritty when it has to be.

Though the movie ultimately feels like an origin story more than a fleshed out story, it stands out and delivers a great super hero movie for us adult comic book fans. 

8.5/10

Edited by JALJ

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.

On 2/11/2016 at 5:10 AM, Fido_le_muet said:

Battleship :

2/10

Awe. I am one of them weirdo's that actually liked this film. Yes there was a lot of terrible in it, but I liked it! (((6/10)))

• Like 1

6 hours ago, lIIlCompleXlIIl said:

Awe. I am one of them weirdo's that actually liked this film. Yes there was a lot of terrible in it, but I liked it! (((6/10)))

I wouldn't feel bad about that. I've like some truly terrible films over the years. I once, absolutely loved Date Movie and Disaster Movie. I hate them now but for a few solid years I loved them both. In fact, I own Date Movie on DVD

Edited by CandyRotten
  • Like 1

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold B to the Rian, all that matters is you beat the leprechauns"   - Stewie Griffin

The last movie I watched was Last Cab To Darwin, I would rate the movie 9 out of 10. The movie based on a true story, takes you on a journey with Max Bell (Michael Caton) as he struggles with the morality of Euthanasia, his love for an aboriginal woman and the people he meets along the way. A great Australian film.

Hail Caesar : It's an OK movie, I had a good time but I've already moved on to other things. I mean the movie didn't have any impact on me whatsoever. I didn't really care for what was happening on screen, but it was entertaining.

6.5/10