Rate the Last Film you Watched

StressEater

Yeah that's the one. I was really disappointed. They only told us stuff we already knew, and it skipped past many years of his life.

"Bad Words" starring Jason Bateman. 7/10 Funny, dark comedy about a 40 year old man (Bateman) who enters a spelling bee for kids through a loophole in the rule book. The stuff he says to these little kids will make you cringe.

"Bad Words" starring Jason Bateman. 7/10 Funny, dark comedy about a 40 year old man (Bateman) who enters a spelling bee for kids through a loophole in the rule book. The stuff he says to these little kids will make you cringe.

I just started watching this last night. I am half way through. I plan to finish it tonight. So far its pretty funny. I rarely start a film and finish it later but it was extremely late and I had  to get up in a few hours. I will let you know what I think when I finish it.

• 3 weeks later...

Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse, no idea what I would rate this movie - Ridiculous movie worth a one time watch (if you have a sick sense of humour like I do), bit of a slow starting movie but it made me laugh with tears at some points.

Trailer:

Chasing mavericks: i rate it 8-9 out of 10. I teally loved the story in the movie. For those who dont know it.

It's about a boy who's a surfer and trains to surf on the mavericks (waves of around 10 metres)

• Like 1

Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse, no idea what I would rate this movie - Ridiculous movie worth a one time watch (if you have a sick sense of humour like I do), bit of a slow starting movie but it made me laugh with tears at some points.

Looks pretty funny to me...I'll be checking it out.

• Like 1

Winning: The Racing Life of Paul Newman will be on Velocity Network today and they will repeat it probably several times. I have my DVR set to record it.

I hope it's good because the guy who made this is now working on another documentary about the Ford vs Ferrari rivalry at 24 Hours of LeMans in the 1960's. I want that to be good too.

• Like 1

Bubba-Ho Tep

An elderly Elvis and JFK (who is also old, and black) defend their retirement home from an evil ancient Egyptian mummy. Sounds ridiculous but this is a really good film that gets quite touching at parts, plus it stars Bruce Cambell as Elvis.

Worth watching for the premise alone, but you will find a surprisingly good film behind the mad plot.

• Like 3

Spectre : 7.5/10

Very good Bond movie. Impressive action scenes (especially that Mexico prologue) but it still lacks some classic 007 atmosphere from older movies.

Need a bit more humor :)

Winning: The Racing Life of Paul Newman will be on Velocity Network today and they will repeat it probably several times. I have my DVR set to record it.

I hope it's good because the guy who made this is now working on another documentary about the Ford vs Ferrari rivalry at 24 Hours of LeMans in the 1960's. I want that to be good too.

Yeah I'd like to see this. I'm a big fan of Adam Carolla.  Love his podcast.  I've heard nothing but good reviews of this doc.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

the age of adaline

2/10

this was one of those films that your girlfriend talks you into seeing. if you can, avoid it. even my girl hated it. i can't explain why it was so terrible without giving away key points in the movie. this is not a movie i would recommend. 

Taken 3, awesome movie and every bit as good as the other 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Came here to say about The Intouchables and I'm surprised to see it mentioned already :) We watched it last night and I thought it was a brilliant movie. 5/5 would watch again

• Like 3

Came here to say about The Intouchables and I'm surprised to see it mentioned already :) We watched it last night and I thought it was a brilliant movie. 5/5 would watch again

I plan to watch this soon. I saw this trailer and thought it would be a great "feel good" movie. The only set back for me is that I tend to watch a lot of films during dinner. Which makes it difficult to watch a sub titles film while eating. But it is on my list.

Bubba-Ho Tep

An elderly Elvis and JFK (who is also old, and black) defend their retirement home from an evil ancient Egyptian mummy. Sounds ridiculous but this is a really good film that gets quite touching at parts, plus it stars Bruce Cambell as Elvis.

Worth watching for the premise alone, but you will find a surprisingly good film behind the mad plot.

I've seen it, its definitely a crazy must see film. 

Taken 3, awesome movie and every bit as good as the other 2

The Taken series is getting worse with every film, the first film even though far fetched in places was at least plausible, with each subsequent film some of his actions are heading more and more towards the comic book action hero stuff. It was far better when it was a semi-realistic thriller.

Star Wars Episode IV : 9.5/10

Also watched this recently. I watched the 1977 version so 10/10 :D

• Like 1

Can't Stop The Music 10/10

This is amazing. It's the ultimate so bad it's good film, forget Hercules In New York, Troll 2 or Leprechaun In Space, we have a new queen.

It's a musical, starting a pre police academy Steve Guttenburg, the Village People and Bruce Jenner when he was a man, and it's about the formation of the Village People.

You all need to see it right now!

• Like 2

Did the machete cut Star Wars marathon yesterday, episodes 4,5,2,3,6 in that order.

Obviously great movies with 4 and 5, a little bit less so for 6 and 3.

2 is the terrible weakness in the series and 1 doesn't exist.

• Like 1

Star Wars Episode V : 10/10 !

Best in the saga !

I've just watched that too! It's almost like we have the same idea. What are you going to watch next? 11/10

• Like 1

Watched Return of the Jedi last night (obviously :D)

Much better than I remembered. 9/10

I'm letting the girlfriend breathe for a day before Episode VII tomorrow !!!

• Like 1