Rate the Last Film you Watched

StressEater

38 minutes ago, Fido_le_muet said:

That's it. Disappointed. Maybe my expectations were too high before watching it. Maybe it gets better with a second viewing ? 

Right now, it's just a smal 5/10

I wasn’t enamored with it either. I gave it a lukewarm review on Page 26. Even the most basic of my fave Tarantino-esque things, the dialogue, was lacking for me. I thought there was a more interesting movie in there had we followed the lives of a few stuntmen who had to sit back and watch the actors get all the limelight and money... when it’s them doing the stunts that cause the audience to fall in love with the actors. A Reservoir Dogs/Black Swan with stuntmen would have worked for me.

Edited by Con
  • Like 2

@LimeGreenLegend just rewatched The Witch and damn that is such a good ending. It is beautiful in its own dark way and i love that its the first time we see Thomasin actually feel free. How creepy is it when she confronts Black Philip at the end, demanding it speak to her. Just wow. And you are right, the scenes after baby Samuel's incident are f*cking frightening and disturbing. Cannot wait to see what Eggers does next. 

• Like 1

@Con they built up the uncertainty with Black Phillip so well that I didn’t know if he was evil or just a goat.  Until he starts talking that is 😄 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, LimeGreenLegend said:

@Con they built up the uncertainty with Black Phillip so well that I didn’t know if he was evil or just a goat.  Until he starts talking that is 😄 

Well considering that the family already owned the goat, it sure made it hard to think it had something to do with what was happening. I loved how the Jonas and Mercy began singing those twisted songs. 

• Like 1

The Greasy Strangler (2016)

Image result for the greasy strangler

Holy sh*t where do I begin. Let's get the main character out the way first...Big Ronnie's massive 27" d*ng. You can't get away from it, you don't want to look but like any good train wreck, you just have to and if you dont do it willingly, eventually you will be forced to face it head on, pun intended. Once you adapt to the horse c*ck you can then focus on the dialogue which is pretty pedantic but this is a strange place...one where you can go disco in a see-through crotch pants and the community doesn't blink an eye. I enjoyed the story of a schlub finally getting some action. I thought the s*x scenes where hilarious, especially when they emphasized butt-play cause come on, it's funny even if you aren't into butt-play, you can still imagine how much fun it can be when done correctly. lmao. Anyways, a love interest gets between this dynamic father and son duo and threatens to separate their friendship. Thankfully one of them has the ability to take out his frustration on the dumbest motherf*ckers in the community, motherf*ckers that allow a man to strangle them while they spew out stupid last words, like, "I think im gonna fart." while getting strangled, okay, I just made that one up, but still, you get the point. Did i mention that the son has an infant size d*ck? I apologize, I should give you the pertinent details first, my bad. So horsecock and infantdick basically are on two missions, one is trying to eat as much grease and lard as possible and the other is trying to just get laid with the infantdick. The strength of this film is the girth of the situation. Who is the greasy strangler and after seeing Ronnie's d*ck, do you even care about anything else after that? probably not, so was the movie any good....? I was entertained by the color and production design and wanted to see what the f*ck was going to happen, was there ever gonna be a cop investigating? Nope. The only cop that shows up is Horsecock himself disguised and this particular scene was the weakest in the entire film. One thing that ruins this film is the need to repeat the same joke to the point of obnoxiousness. There is one scene where a character is saying "Potato" but it goes on WAY too long. I came close to stopping the movie as I was afraid this was going to be the way the dialogue was written. The acting was strong here cause making those quirky characters seem real was not an easy task but this ensemble does a great job. By the way the greasy strangler is one of the worst serial killer concepts I have ever seen, how do you strangle someone with grease on your hands? Just made no sense, thankfully the morons allow themselves to be killed with little resistance. Anyways if Troma went gore-lite then self-impregnated and then self-aborted the fetus, this is the film that would come out for sure. 

Final Verdict...a shriveled up and flaccid...2/5... Don't get me wrong, I like this kind of sh*t once in a while. Some of the "gore" was fun and I can enjoy Tromaville movies and loved the strange characters from Eagle vs Shark (directed by Tiaka Waittiti) and I also liked the characters in Napoleon Dynamite, so I got behind these characters immediately, but the need to hold the jokes so long or the running gag, again FULL pun intended, of Ronnie's horsecock gets old and stale by the end when we see him dance on the street in a spotlight, which just serves to show us more of his outfit that reveals his horsecock that we have been seeing for the past hour, so the joke loses girth by that point. This is a film not for everyone and by everyone i mean, you, @Spinnaker1981, you wouldn't appreciate this one. I recommend this film if you hear your brain tell you to watch some real, real f*cking wacky sh*t. 

Behind-the-scene photo:

What did you do at work today?

Edited by Con
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, LimeGreenLegend said:

So I found this review of The Witch... and go figure this person gave The Predator and Halloween (2018) 4/5 stars but wrote this about The Witch...I guess they didn't understand how everything was orchestrated. Wonder what ending would have made this person happy...a predictable good vs evil battle to the end? YAWN.

This is the review I’d expect to read for The Greasy Strangler, not The Witch. 

[I feel ripped off by this movie owing to the many positive reviews this film got. But after watching it I don’t know why it’s reviews were so positive. The acting was good but the plot and especially the ending was terrible. My theory: This is the type of movie that people pretend was great because it makes them feel smart or art appreciative or are afraid if they say the truth thier friends will think they’re dumb or didn’t get it , so they write good reviews. There is nothing to get. It’s also probably why every blogger “ loved it!!” ( Hint: if all you read about a horror movie is- “The tone of the movie” , or “ the look” of it is so engrossing , prepare for disappointment) I promise if you too don’t like it, especially after the ending, you are not dumb; You are just someone who took an hour and a half to figure out your friends and bloggers tried way too hard to be trendy, sophisticated, and smart. Feel free to skip this movie, you won’t be disappointed you missed it.]

Edited by Con
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Rashomon

dir. Akira Kurosawa 

Image result for rashomon poster

Rashomon is a Japanese period film, and the first major work by legendary director Akira Kurosawa.  It is essentially a murder mystery told through flashbacks from different perspectives.  The film opens with a Priest and a Woodcutter taking shelter from a torrential downpour under the Rashomon city gate.  They are soon joined by a Commoner, who notices that they both seem distracted.  They then tell him that they have been observing a murder trial, the Woodcutter having been the one who found the body.  The victim was a samurai (Masayuki Mori) who was travelling with his wife (Machiko Kyo) when they are set upon by the bandit Tajomaru, played by Kurosawa's longtime collaborator Toshiro Mifune.  We then get three witness accounts, first from Tajomaru, then from the samurai's wife, and finally from the samurai himself, speaking through a medium (Noriko Honma).  The medium gives a really creepy performance in her scene.  All of these accounts are different, they contradict each other, and you can tell how the characters see themselves from how they portray themselves in these flashbacks.  

The acting of the three leads, Tajomaru, the samurai, and his wife, is incredible.  Mifune plays Tajomaru like a wild animal, snarling and prowling around the forest.  You can't take your eyes off of him when he's on the screen.  Mori and Kyo are both great too, and how they play the same characters differently in each version of events is incredible to watch.  The direction is of course fantastic.  I love the way Kurosawa shot the scenes of the witnesses giving their testimonies.  We only see the witness, close to the screen, and in the back the Priest and the Woodcutter.  We never see or hear the judge or the police, instead we are left to take on those roles and try to figure out what really happened, because even when the "truth" is revealed, it is still left in a shadow of a doubt.

The music is brilliant too, adding to the mood and feel of each scene, and most scenes have music accompanying them so that when Kurosawa chooses to use silence, it's even more effective.  The fight scenes feel real, not some over-rehearsed choreographed Pirates of the Caribbean crap.  It reminded me of The Duellists in how raw they are, and how they actually feel dangerous and like they have stakes.  This is a classic film that deserves it's status.  Everything about it serves the story and is executed to the highest standards 10/10

Edited by LimeGreenLegend
  • Like 1

Calm With Horses

dir. Nick Rowland

Image result for calm with horses poster

Calm With Horses is a brutally grim drama set on the west coast of Ireland in a run down town set in beautiful countryside.  It is the story of Douglas (Cosmo Jarvis), but everyone calls him Arm because he used to be a boxer but is now an enforcer for the drug dealing family, the Devers family, which includes the young Dymphna Devers, played with creepy menace by Barry Keoghan, who I loved in The Killing of a Sacred Deer.  Arm also has a young son with his ex-partner, Jack, who is autistic and non-verbal, and we watch him struggle to bond with him despite how much he loves him.  

I thought this was a brilliant movie, but it is very bleak.  The one bright spot in the film, and it seems in Arm's life, is Jack, especially the scenes at the stables.  The part where Arm has a go at riding a horse was so beautiful, which played against the darkness of his life with the Devers really well.  The story is fairly basic, but the way it is told really makes it shine, and the two lead performances, which are so engrossing, are backed up by a great supporting cast who all seem to inhabit their characters so naturally.

It's also really well directed by the newcomer Rowland.  I love the way he cuts from shots of the gorgeous Irish countryside to the grimy world of the Devers, making them feel like an infestation on the land.  I'd highly recommend this film, especially as I haven't seen much buzz around it, which is a crime as this deserves an audience 9/10

Edited by LimeGreenLegend
  • Like 2

Blue Velvet

dir. David Lynch

Image result for blue velvet poster

Blue Velvet, playing in my local cinema as part of a David Lynch season, is a surreal neo-noire thriller written and directed by Lynch and starring Isabella Rossellini as club singer Dorothy Vallens and Kyle Maclachlan as Jeffrey Beaumont, a young kid caught up in her world of s*x and violence.  The plot sees Jeffrey returning home to his small, all-American town after his dad suffers a stroke.  One day he finds a severed ear in a field, and this is connected to Dorothy via the insane, sadistic Frank, played with violent abandon by Dennis Hopper.  Laura Dern co-stars as Sandy, childhood friend of Jeff's and daughter to a police detective, and physical embodiment of 50s wholesome Americana, a contrast to the dark and foreign exotica of Vallens.  Dean Stockwell from Quantum Leap also appears in one scene and nearly steals the whole film as Ben, or as Frank calls him, "one suave f*ck."  

I love this film, it's dark and brooding, but has a sense of humour, and at times it almost feels tongue in cheek.  Being a Lynch film, this is very surreal with distorted faces and voices, lots of insect imagery and very idiosyncratic performances.  The music, particularly the use of the songs "Blue Velvet" and "Candy Coloured Clown" gives the film a dreamlike feel, aided by the editing and use of shadows and montage, and at times makes it feel like you're watching Jeffrey's nightmares.

To me, this is the film where David Lynch became David Lynch.  After the huge failure of Dune you can tell he put his all into this effort, and it paid off beautifully.  Here he started conventions that he would go on to use for the rest of his career, and created a style of film that is still being imitated today.  Everything in this film is cohesive and comes together to make a disturbingly unsettling experience that you won't forget 9/10

• Like 2

Silence of the Lambs. Definite 10/10. Worth every second.

Edited by Abizaga
  • Like 2

GeezeZone 

My forum dedicated to all things 90s and 2000s nostalgia be it internet culture, memes, tv shows, movies or games!

10 minutes ago, Abizaga said:

Silence of the Lambs. Definite 10/10. Worth every second.

So many layers of human darkness in it. It is fantastic. The only serial killer film to win Best Picture. The End. 😄 

• Like 3

Just now, Con said:

So many layers of human darkness in it. It is fantastic. The only serial killer film to win Best Picture. The End. 😄 

I know it was so twisted yet it was so deep that it doesn't let the gory parts be overpowering like a movie like Hostel or Saw.

• Like 3

GeezeZone 

My forum dedicated to all things 90s and 2000s nostalgia be it internet culture, memes, tv shows, movies or games!

Bait (2012)

A freak tsunami traps shoppers at a coastal Australian supermarket inside the building - along with 12-foot Great White Sharks.

Director: Kimble Rendall

BAIT.jpg

Don't waste your time on this one. Again we picked it to watch with dinner so it was watched over 3 installments. We only completed it so a review could be posted here.

This is just awful on so many levels and floats just slightly above the kind of low budget film you come across on the SyFy channel. 3 plot lines are running before the action kicks off giving you a little clue (more obvious than the Iranian Health Ministers corona virus symptoms) who is going to survive this less than gripping adventure.

I have seen worse CGI, however it suffers watching it in 2D as the times the shark jumps out of the screen are a little jarring. There are a couple of great shark kills though and some real lols (I can't tell if they were intentional though).

Anyway I have just realized how much effort  have put into this film and it really doesn't deserve it so I am stopping here!

Bait: 4/10

• Like 2

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

10 minutes ago, LimeGreenLegend said:

@JuniorChubb try this Bait, brilliant film.

This popped up whilst I was searching for the picture I posted. Cheers Lime.

1 minute ago, JuniorChubb said:

This popped up whilst I was searching for the picture I posted. Cheers Lime.

You'll never see a better film about a small Cornish fishing village 😄 

• Haha 1

On 3/8/2020 at 10:05 PM, Fido_le_muet said:

Image result for once upon a time in hollywood

Just finished watching it just now and my first reaction is : "That's it ?" 

The weakest entry in Tarantino's filmography IMO. It is indeed a real love letter to the golden age of Hollywood and it was good at that but there is no scenario in this movie. I just felt that nothing happened except for the last 15 minutes. 

Best part of the whole movie is Brad Pitt. He is excellent and deserves all the prizes he got this winter. Leo is also very good as usual. Loved him when he gets mad, he was a lot of fun. The rest of the cast is mostly forgettable. I still wonder why Margot Robbie was in it. I'm a bit harsh, I know she was here to set up the last 15 minutes but that's very weak IMO. 

For the entire movie I was expecting to see the LaBianca murders. The whole movie was setting this up with Brad ending up at Charles Manson's ranch, Sharon Tate living her life in cielo Drive... But in the end, the Manson's cultist go to Leo's house and they get f*cked in 10 minutes by Brad and his dog and tha's it. 

I get that Quentin wanted the surprise but all I felt was disappointment because that was not the ending I expected and what he gave me wasn't even satisfying. 

Also where's the violence ? I mean apart for the last 10 minutes ? That's what I've come to expect from QT. Over the top violence and that's why I love his movies. Granted there was no violence in Jacky Brown but the rest of the movie is so good that there is no need for it. Top notch scenario and acting and music so I couldn't care less about the gore and the violence. 

But here, there's nothing balancing the lack of blood. The music is cool. And that's about it. Oh the cars were beautiful too

That's it. Disappointed. Maybe my expectations were too high before watching it. Maybe it gets better with a second viewing ? 

Right now, it's just a smal 5/10

Since Sally Menke has died he's film by film been getting longer and longer and dragging stuff out.

Half his stuff is a rip off of other things and the rest is just a series of set pieces that have nothing really joining them together.

If the stuff he's churning out now was made by anyone else it would be getting slated. Proper emperors clothes syndrome going on with him these days where people seem to be afraid to admit he's making overlong self indulgent sh*te. 

Edited by doubleg213
  • Like 3

Contagion (2011)

uCMHuht.jpg?1

The Awesome: Gets the science right!!! I cannot stress how much I appreciated the screenwriter wanting to depict the most accurate and realistic version of a pandemic. The science is accurate and made compelling even for the person who is not familiar with the dangers of the Nipah Virus which the film's pathogen is based on. The grounded realism of this film is what makes it a true horror story. This is something that has already happened, is currently happening with the SARS- CoV2. The cinematography is beautiful. Warm lighting contrasts of the cold grays, some rooms give you hope and some just dread. It is a beautifully shot film. I felt the film's tone, pace, and easy to digest scientific and medical narrative took this film to a different level of entertainment. Here we focus on the cure, unlike in World War Z, where we only get teased with the science and the zombie situations take focus instead. The acting here was superb and I absolutely loved that we follow six different characters that are affected by the pandemic. I loved that we mainly follow the scientists and doctors as they work towards understanding the virus. I imagined following the real men and women that are currently doing the same things to stop the Corona Virus. This was awesome storytelling and this cast enhances every moment. Kate Winslet (Dr. Erin Mears) was magnetic and I couldn't get enough of her conviction to the role. The acting by everyone involved was stellar and no one comes across as a caricature. 

QcPaT5q.jpg?1

The Good: This is fantastic storytelling because we have every aspect of an outbreak covered and explained. We see a realistic version of what has happened with these outbreaks, from cause, patient zero, pandemic, study, and vaccine. All i could say as the end credits rolled was, "Wow". The filmmakers respected the material and it shows in the science and I only found one flaw or one thing that is a bit unrealistic. This film puts you right in the middle of a pandemic and as you already know, we are in one in real life at the moment. [As I type this, two cases of SARS Cov2 have been confirmed in my town.] I loved that the film ends with DAY 1 and everything is neatly wrapped up and we see the totality of how it all occurred. I appreciated that we see the real reason the virus in the film finds its way to a human. Its the truth and the truth should not be hidden. The dialogue was brilliant and it only gets complex when we they start decoding the virus but you won't get lost and hopefully get curious and research things yourself and who knows, perhaps find a new subject to learn about. The film's editing is also a strength as we never get confused as to where we are and who we are with after every transition cut. Without the brilliant editing, the film would still be interesting but stale, instead its flashy and moves the main story forward.The sound department also did brilliant work here as the music really creates tension and anticipation.  No zombies or silly scares from the infected, this is rooted in past realities. 

The Bad: The one thing that seems a bit out of place is the blogger storyline, Alan Krumwiede (Jude Law) is a blogger that has picked up the pandemic story for his Vlog and is determined to expose the conspiracies surrounding the viral outbreak. Now his story begins promising and compelling but then I felt it loses direction as the story unfolds and he becomes a distraction and the fact that he seems to go unpunished also made it less satisfying. They should have shortened the blogger storyline by altering his fate, had they done that, I would be talking about how intriguing the Alan character was, instead I think it was a minor miss, although there is a nice moment later in the film where we see a montage of empty public places and we see a street art poster of Alan with the words, "Prophet and Profit" and at that time you don't know why someone is defaming Alan when he is supposed to be anti-establishment, we later see what it meant. While I enjoyed the pacing, people wanting a zombieish action film will be disappointed, this film takes it's time and if the science and medicine don't appeal to you then you could get bored since you probably just want to watch people getting sick. This is a film about a mystery illness and the people responsible for the outbreak, those looking for a cure, a father dealing with heavy loss, and sprinkled with images of looting, chaos and what ensues.

A80f7hQ.jpg?1

The Ugly: The film will be considered slow and boring if you are looking for scary body horror transformations or you are young and feel like you are going to live forever, so viruses don't scare you. This is more of a pandemic case study than it is a scary movie. This has nothing to do with the film itself and more with just how upset it made me to know that we have the knowledge and understanding of where these deadly viruses come from, as every year there is a race to create a new vaccine to combat a new antibiotic resistant strain. We are so short-sighted because we hear how the Earth is billions of years old and we in comparison live 80-90 years so we live like we don't give a f*ck cause "we ain't gonna be around.", so we continue the same patterns and things never change. I fully subscribe to notion that it's only a matter of time until a virus appears that will literally kill millions within weeks and it is not dying from that virus that concerns me, it's dying from the careless and selfish humans that I will have to contend with for survival. This film made me research motherf*cking Wet Farms all over the globe...f*cking hell on earth for innocent animals.

vl0rVp6.jpg?1

Final Verdict...4/5... So you might be asking, "Con did the movie make you worry or gave you hope regarding the Corona Virus (SARS CoV2) pandemic we are currently experiencing?"  The answer to that is: Both.  I think there are men and women working tirelessly towards a cure, some doing it for the wealth and fame and some doing it just for the humanity. But I also worry because we as a species never seem to learn or care to focus on how we could eliminate these viral threats. We are so smart that we are dumb. Anyways, Contagion is one of the best films I have ever seen about a pandemic and I have never watched a film so timely. I highly recommend that you watch Contagion not just because it's timely but because it's just great storytelling, grounded in scientific truth and realism. Tremendous cast, don't want to start mentioning them because that would be another two paragraphs, they just all excel at their roles. Stay safe everyone! One last thing, please bring back the Global Pandemic Team at the CDC. Thank You. 

YAM0hxt.jpg?1

Edited by Con
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, doubleg213 said:

Since Sally Menke has died he's film by film been getting longer and longer and dragging stuff out.

Half his stuff is a rip off of other things and the rest is just a series of set pieces that have nothing really joining them together.

If the stuff he's churning out now was made by anyone else it would be getting slated. Proper emperors clothes syndrome going on with him these days where people seem to be afraid to admit he's making overlong self indulgent sh*te. 

Exactly what I thought after Django... started off enjoyable well then just went on and on and on and on.

• Like 2

Spotlight

dir. Tom McCarthy 

Image result for spotlight 2015 poster

Spotlight is the true story of the Boston Globe's investigative expose of the s*xual abuse of children in the Catholic church in Boston.  It's a pretty heavy film, but it never becomes too grim thanks to the film's focus on the reporters rather than the survivors and the abusers.  The main reporters are played by Michael Keaton, Mark Ruffalo and Rachel McAdams, and they all do a solid job.  Keaton is convincing as the hard skinned old school reporter who's seen it all, and Ruffalo is brilliant as the outraged everyman, a similar role to the one he played in the recent Dark Waters.

Despite a vast portion of the film being made up of people looking through files and cross referencing dates it's always engaging.  The direction is understated and stays focused on presenting the facts clearly, which you need to do for a film like this, and the score has a ticking clock feel to it that adds urgency to the actions of all involved.  

I was thoroughly entertained by this film, if that's the right word for it considering the subject matter, and believed every performance, from the leads to the great supporting cast which includes Liev Schrieber and Stanley Tucci.  It's not a film I'm going to watch again anytime soon, but I highly recommend it 9/10

======================================

John Wick: Chapter 2

dir. Chad Stahelski

Image result for john wick 2 poster

John Wick: Chapter 2 is an action sequel directed by Chad Stahelski, director of the original, with Keanu Reeves returning as the titular Wick, assassin extraordinaire and boogeyman to the underworld crimelords.  The plot follows on from the original, with Wick now being forced to kill this woman because her brother wants to have her place at the special table, and for some reason Wick has to do it because of a golden disc with his bloody thumbprint on it?

Ok, so no one is watching this for the plot.  It's nonsense.  It's cool, the hotel for assassins being run by Ian McShane, and their special gold coins, but it is all nonsense.  It's kind of funny how seriously they take the fight scenes, with Wick reloading his gun and all that jazz, but they take nothing else in the film that seriously.  I also hate the subtitles.  They're floating in the middle of the screen and some words are made bigger and in a different colour for emphasis, but I found it really annoying.  This will be an unpopular opinion, but I don't think Keanu Reeves is a very good actor.  I just don't buy him as this incredible assassin.  He's Ted Theodore Logan, and I just can't see him as anything else.  That said, I am a fan of his because he just has a sh*tload of charisma and he's entertaining to watch.

A lot of mixed messages in this review, but overall I enjoyed the film.  It's not as good as the first film, and the lore they build up is pretty ridiculous, but watching Keanu take out rooms full of dudes in brutally inventive ways, all shot with a pretty stylish eye kept me entertained for a couple of hours.  I couldn't tell you much about the film now, but I can tell you I wasn't bored 7/10

• Like 2

Dude John Wick 2 is such a kickass movie, and that's just an awesome trilogy all around!

GeezeZone 

8 hours ago, Con said:

Spotlight was phenomenal. Far more disturbing than any horror film. 

The scene where McAdams visits a retired priest and straight asks him if he molested children and he’s just like “yeah, I did” so calmly, the stuff of nightmares dude.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LimeGreenLegend said:

The scene where McAdams visits a retired priest and straight asks him if he molested children and he’s just like “yeah, I did” so calmly, the stuff of nightmares dude.

Just their faces when they start to read how the accused were ushered to other parishes with no one supervising them, just free to m*lest more children elsewhere. The magnitude of the s*xual abuse GLOBALLY is depressing. Hard to accept a God that allows his own curators of his word to put their body parts inside children. Aweful. I will say it again, one would think its the Church of Satan that would have the child molestation statistics, cover-ups, and scandals, but it's not....it's God's flock doing this sh*t. Unreal. I'm getting angry thinking about it again. I’d make a law...if your church district is caught covering up for a p*do-priest, you lose your TAX-FREE status!!!! Let’s see how quickly churches close down when they have to pay state taxes. 

Edited by Con
  • Like 1

With the wife home and going out not an option we are doing a movie marathon tonight. We have a bowl of about 60-70 movies written on a piece of paper. These are movies we both want to see, rewatch or movies she hasn’t seen that I need her to watch. Today we drew three movies. We will watch one, then have some dinner and watch two more after dinner with a couple bottles of wine. 

The movies in the order we will watch them: 

Fences (neither of us have seen)

Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon (she hasn’t seen) 

Robin Hood Prince of Thieves (both have seen but been a long time)

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497