Porsche 911 GT3 RS 2016

Porsche 911 GT3 2009

Mazda Roadster Touring Car

Mazda RX500

Toyota S-FR Racing Concept

BoP on

Tuning allowed

Usual Tyre Handicap System™

Duplicate manufacturers are allowed but it would be great if everyone picks a different one 😋

Final Lineup:

Alpine-Renault: @Paulie

Audi: @AlexHat29 ThreeHeadedMonkey

Jaguar: TimTheMan

Mazda: @Challenger001

McLaren: @M.C.Lethal Dose

Mercedes: @MCD867 SkiddyUnderpants

Nissan: @Mark Verstappen

Peugeot: TheGingerOne1995

Porsche: @Warriors-Ten Nekazawa-Umbreon

Toyota: @Mythaga

---

Thank you everyone for turning up, I'll write up an AAR in time.

Edited by Challenger001
  • Like 4
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mythaga

• JuniorChubb

• Paulie

• Challenger001

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For the benefit of anyone not in the PSN chat... Monday night GTS calendar, new people always welcome 21/12 - Best of 2020 - hosted by @Warriors-Ten 28/12 - 2020 Championship Retrospect

Details for my 15/2 event: Rules for the Challenger's Manufacturers Challenge: Buy 3 cars, all from the same manufacturer (no budget limit) 1 x N400 1 x Gr3 1 x Gr1 Ba

Hey guys, new to the crew (PSN is challenger001), I've very recently got into GTSport. Would it be alright if I joined in a few nights? I'm still very much learning the ropes and I won't claim to be g

Posted Images

Squirrel

I see that you have some Wreckfest events scheduled. I might be able to give them a go. I don’t trust myself to handle more competitive racing but I can join in with some racing where accidental collisions won’t ruin someone’s race. 

• Like 3
Mythaga

I will be hosting a Wreckfest night on the 1st Monday of the month, you are welcome to join us 👍

• Like 1
Paulie
1 hour ago, Squirrel said:

I see that you have some Wreckfest events scheduled. I might be able to give them a go. I don’t trust myself to handle more competitive racing but I can join in with some racing where accidental collisions won’t ruin someone’s race. 

Praise the lord! The Squirrel is back out of his hibernation! Good to hear from you @Squirreland hopefully we'll catch you soon on one of our still going strong monday's! 😃

Edited by Paulie