JuniorChubb

Ocelot Jugular

JuniorChubb

Presenting the hot-blooded, cool-headed Ocelot Jugular. A model Sports car, this baby can cut down the road with the precision of a surgeon, if that surgeon had an impact force of multiple kilonewtons and could backhand a man with a slap mass of several metric tons. The Ocelot Jugular - now available from Legendary Motorsport.

https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/61168/The-Ocelot-Jugular-and-King-of-the-Hill-Mode

83528DE7-194D-462A-93E6-E056F62F39E7.jpeg

A3AC5199-CA6F-4766-9D87-605C382CC872.jpeg

CatManDoza

Saw someone on twitter with a modded one of these, looked the bollocks

• Like 1

Catman of House Mandoza, first of his name, the unsober, King of the Sandals and the worst men, Wolf in Sheep’s clothing, Breaker of Belts and father of Catman Jr...

Paulie

I keep thinking at the crazy Juggalos everytime when reading Jugular for some odd reason 😅

• Haha 1

JuniorChubb

I am looking to see if can include it next weeks event, but not as a compulsory purchase.

No data on its performance yet though ☹️

CatManDoza

love the look of this car, annoying you cant removes the rivets on the wings though!

4fc15770-ecfe-11e9-9e99-06185eb08d42.jpg

5692cb60-ecfe-11e9-a55a-0a2714755afa.jpg

5ca6bbb0-ecfe-11e9-a0a7-0aa618a3b1e6.jpg

• Like 2

Catman of House Mandoza, first of his name, the unsober, King of the Sandals and the worst men, Wolf in Sheep’s clothing, Breaker of Belts and father of Catman Jr...

Paulie

Great car, feels great and let it please be competitive! 

Only thing that's a huge let down for me are those freaking bolts on the arches. And even the arches themselves could be bit better but R* always needs to something ugly or out of place on certain cars.

JuniorChubb

Bolts on the arches? FFS what is wrong with R*?

doubleg213

The painting glitch I was using has been patched, so I can't do it in my blue. 

There was a two player variant so I will need to conduct some experiments using both of my consoles, hopefully that one is still operational. 

JuniorChubb
17 hours ago, Paulie said:

Great car, feels great and let it please be competitive! 

Only thing that's a huge let down for me are those freaking bolts on the arches. And even the arches themselves could be bit better but R* always needs to something ugly or out of place on certain cars.

Apparently it is... Mulder has done a bit of testing and it is not top of the pack but quicker than Massacro, Feltzer, Elegy etc.