Default Laps: 5
Average Lap Time: 0m:43s
Time of Day: Morning
Weather: Clear
Traffic: Off
Published: 10 August 2015
Last Updated: 5 January 2017

DESCRIPTION
I'm sure you can drive in a straight line at full-throttle, but can you take a corner?
2_0.jpg

OVERVIEW
The race is focused on a small section of Rockford Hills and is mostly corners with very little open straight. Non-Contact is recommended due to the roads being narrow, and corners being very frequent.

Bookmark Job

_

See more of my creations

_

Edited by Skorpion
  • Like 2

Well that's unfortunate lol.

You can try any of the other 714 PS3 crew created tracks though. :lol:

@Skorpion: really like the info you provided in the OP, with default settings and average lap time. Which reminds me, I need to add some of that info to my threads as well when I get some time.

• Like 2

I was just about to comment on the same thing, Z.

Definitely makes it easy for a host or any potential player to asses whether it's the sort of job they're looking for.

Also, are non-staff members able to edit the heading on their own threads?

Putting the status (testing, in progress, finished etc) of the job in the heading is also a good touch.

• Like 1

Thanks guys. Ive changed the layout of all my jobs to be the same after hearing/reading some comments by people that it would help. I think it looks better too.

Also, are non-staff members able to edit the heading on their own threads?

Putting the status (testing, in progress, finished etc) of the job in the heading is also a good touch.

It can be done as long as you can edit the OP. I think you can edit your own, but not entirely sure.

The status tag is something Id like to see other creators use as well. Is good to know its not a waste :) Im using "Completed", "Tested", "Testing", "Do Not Use".

Edited by Skorpion

Thanks guys. Ive changed the layout of all my jobs to be the same after hearing/reading some comments by people that it would help.

It can be done as long as you can edit the OP. I think you can edit your own, but not entirely sure.

You have to use the full editor. I've just managed to change the title of one of my jobs even though I don't have moderator access in this part of the forum. 

• 4 weeks later...

Another great little track, Skorpion.  :)

We used Muscle Cars when we ran it the other day, but I'm keen to try it out with some other classes too.

I really liked the squiggly section alongside the church and down the side of Michael's house.

Of course there is THAT corner.  

The one at the top of the course before you head downhill again.  No matter how early you brake for it, it always seems to be too late. 

I'll eventually get it right one of these days.  :lol:

With such a short lap time (from memory, about 0:50 sec in the Blade) you could easily bump up the default lap count from 3 to 5.

• Like 1

Thanks Snacks :)

The race is default to Sedans, but I asked for Muscle in the PL to make cornering a bit harder :lol:

The mix of corners and short straights gives the Blade and Dominator very similar lap times (50sec avg.), which is something I like because it ultimately comes down to the racer, not the car.

Ill bump the default laps up too. We done 5 laps during the PL and it seemed like a good length.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...