Fall Guys Friday

JuniorChubb

6 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Damn it chubb. I'll do my very best to be there. But I'm at a funeral today and I'm already 5 pints deep

No worries Cat. It is more of a trial run than anything else. There are lots of new features in Creative I want to add, but it will require an overhaul so I thought I would have a test run before I dive in and out it apart.

Also Bing has been banging on about playing it so I thought let’s just have a quick run in its current form, I can make notes of anything that doesn’t work and change it so don’t stress.

When you get to play it will be the fully polished article. 👍

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

8 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

No worries Cat. It is more of a trial run than anything else. There are lots of new features in Creative I want to add, but it will require an overhaul so I thought I would have a test run before I dive in and out it apart.

Also Bing has been banging on about playing it so I thought let’s just have a quick run in its current form, I can make notes of anything that doesn’t work and change it so don’t stress.

When you get to play it will be the fully polished article. 👍

Sound as a quid, I just don't like missing out. It's a rarity playing with you these days, but it's half 2, and the drinking game shave already started 

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

Nice one trashy just won a decent sized pot on chase the ace. Straight in tge collection pot, cuz I'm a nice guy n all

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Trashbags said:

Never played it myself but looks cool and perfect for fortnite creative legend that is @JuniorChubb to make a replica good luck @CatManDoza funerals r never nice but the celebrational send off is necessary all my best cat I'll have a drink also 

I’ll join you with that drink tonight Trashy 👍

Just to get you warmed up...

Down in the dark, twisting labyrinth of Fang, unknown horrors await you. Devised by the devilish mind of Baron Sukumvit, the labyrinth is riddled with fiendish traps and bloodthirsty monsters, which will test your skills almost beyond the limit of endurance. Countless adventurers before you have taken up the challenge of the Trial of Champions and walked through the carved mouth of the labyrinth, never to be seen again. Should you come out of the labyrinth alive, you will be wealthy beyond your dreams. Do you dare enter? 

http://torallion.blogspot.com/2012/11/fighting-fantasy-6-deathtrap-dungeon.html

32 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

👍Do you dare enter?

Hopefully that's what the wife's says to me later

• Confused 1

It may have been the vodka I started the night with but Deathtrap Dungeon was great fun...

Everything worked really well, Bing discovered an OP option and a quick route to the finish (will be addressed) and @Trashbags discovered every trap one by one 😂

The few issues will be patched this week ready for @CatManDoza when he dares enter!

12 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

It may have been the vodka I started the night with but Deathtrap Dungeon was great fun...

Everything worked really well, Bing discovered an OP option and a quick route to the finish (will be addressed) and @Trashbags discovered every trap one by one 😂

The few issues will be patched this week ready for @CatManDoza when he dares enter!

I wouldn't expect anything different from trashy

• Haha 1

Fortnite Friday this week will be Deathtrap Dungeon Night.

I have made a few tweaks from last weeks run through so it should be new and improved!

Room for 5 players including myself.

@CatManDoza @Trashbags @Paulie would be cool if you had time to drop in 👍

1 hour ago, Trashbags said:

To beet Bing or just general practise

Just been for general practice, got excited when I got a kill, got over excited when I won a round, soiled myself when I won a whole game!

1 hour ago, CatManDoza said:

YES! The wife is at work Friday night, so I'm on it like a tr*mp on chips baby

Like Józef on a jam sandwich!

• Like 1

Sorry guys tonight might not be happening, had some bad news this morning so I may not be home this evening. I’ll keep you posted. 👍

5 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

Sorry guys tonight might not be happening, had some bad news this morning so I may not be home this evening. I’ll keep you posted. 👍

No probs chubby. There are more important things, hope all is well

• Like 1

Cheers guys, in Peterborough right now so doubt I’ll be back in time...

However there is always tomorrow.

• Like 1