Fall Guys Friday

JuniorChubb

Good fun tonight guys, thanks for coming along... even @doubleg213 turned up and one a match without even having the game installed, and vowed to make an appearance next week!

Hopefully @CatManDoza and @Paulie will make it next week too.

Here are a few clips from Fortnite Friday with Friends Week 1

• Like 2

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

8 hours ago, Paulie said:

Yeah same here, i'll try everything to be there for sure next week!

Great vid @JuniorChubb, I loved hearing the intens satisfaction in your 'YES' after killing Bing! 😂👌

Yup, in the warm up me and Trashy had 15 and 8 kills, Bing had 57... it felt good when I got him!

• Like 1

Fortnite Friday is back this week... 8pm UK time. The last one before Season 11 hits!

Same format as last week, also I have a new island to try out. An Apex Legends style, no building Battle Royale that we need at leat 4 players for.

If you are reading this and thinking about coming along, take the plunge and join in. 

Just post below to get involved.

• Like 1

Sorry guys and I know this question is pretty rare coming from me lols but is there a possibility to start this a bit earlier tonight? Say about 7 pm uk time? 😅 I don't want to mess everything up and totally understand if it's not possible but this way I can only be sure to be there tonight 😅🙏

I must add I am enjoying Fortnite pretty much again in solos, some of the new weapons, well new for me, are really great and I had some awesome kills. That automatic silenced sniper rifle is mental! I was amazed! Tbf the game really evolves nicely and the gameplay is just so smooth. Are they even upgrading the graphics? It looks way better imo but maybe thats also my new supersonic 4k screen 😅😎

Hopefully i'll see you guys tonight!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paulie said:

Sorry guys and I know this question is pretty rare coming from me lols but is there a possibility to start this a bit earlier tonight? Say about 7 pm uk time? 😅 I don't want to mess everything up and totally understand if it's not possible but this way I can only be sure to be there tonight 😅🙏

I will get on as early as possible Paulie...

Will be shopping until about 7 though. 

Trashy might be on earlier than me though.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Very well and cheers guys we'll see how it turns out tonight! 😃

Usually I'd jump on early, but I don't like you enough to cut short my Friday session in the pub! 

• Haha 2

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

2 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Usually I'd jump on early, but I don't like you enough to cut short my Friday session in the pub! 

Mrs Chubb doesn’t like him enough to let me skip Tesco either 😂😂

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Paulie said:

I said nothing 😅 sorry guys i've been too hectic and things change too fast. I try to be there just normal time and hopefully for a worthwhile.

No worries Paulie... I’ll do my best for an early kick off 👍

• Haha 1

Just giving this a bumpety bump...

As usual bring along any Creator Codes you want to try out.

We May also spend some time exploring the new map before moving on to some DM’s or BR.

Also this event is open to all and cross platform, hope to see you there. 👍

Yeah cheers all, very good fun guys and so funny with the addition of G's thoughts about stuff in the game, or not in the game. ''Chubb does this map have Singen?'' 😆 I was glad I could be there and hopefully next week again. And hopefully maybe even sometimes before then. I am reallly enjoying the newish Fortnite.

• Like 1

Was good fun, cheers for coming along @Trashbags,  @Paulie & @doubleg213   

Hopefully we can keep going and slowly build the numbers up.

I am gonna try and get on with G in the week and teach him the basics so he doesn’t moan so much, I may also build a version Singen we can all race around. 👍

• Like 1

Just a reminder that tomorrow is Fortnite Friday with Friends...

If Anyone has any Creator Codes they want to try out, let me know the codes in advance so we can run them.

Remember this is open to all and cross platform!

A sneak peak for one of tomorrow’s Islands...

EHrB-ARUEAsA7z5?format=jpg&name=medium

EHrB-d-U4AgLrA0.jpg