JuniorChubb

Fortnite Fridays with Friends

JuniorChubb
18 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

Next season start date Feb 20th with a 2 week event before end of this season also 

Cool, hope the event is decent.

Possible Birds of Prey event. Could be good if it’s true, a proper Harley Quinn character would be popular.

• Like 1

Born in the late 1980s to a stray cat living in the subway behind the Molineux Stadium and a Mexican immigrant promised a better life in Wolverhampton, CatManDoza was behind in life straight away. 

Trashbags

Prob tie in with Valentine's some how 

CatManDoza
44 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Cool, hope the event is decent.

Possible Birds of Prey event. Could be good if it’s true, a proper Harley Quinn character would be popular.

I might actually buy that skin

Catman of House Mandoza, first of his name, the unsober, King of the Sandals and the worst men, Wolf in Sheep’s clothing, Breaker of Belts and father of Catman Jr...

JuniorChubb
4 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

I might actually buy that skin

Might be tempted too, I like the Zoe skin and that was just a Harley rip off.

Born in the late 1980s to a stray cat living in the subway behind the Molineux Stadium and a Mexican immigrant promised a better life in Wolverhampton, CatManDoza was behind in life straight away. 

Trashbags

Sorry gents had a visited hopefully will catch u still on 

Trashbags

Good morning campers looking forward to finish work today update is live I think 

• Like 1

CatManDoza

No spoilers please Young trashy. Wife's out with the kids today, so should be able to jump on as soon as I'm home 

Catman of House Mandoza, first of his name, the unsober, King of the Sandals and the worst men, Wolf in Sheep’s clothing, Breaker of Belts and father of Catman Jr...

Trashbags
9 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

No spoilers please Young trashy. Wife's out with the kids today, so should be able to jump on as soon as I'm home 

8.1 gb the update 

CatManDoza
12 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

8.1 gb the update 

Bollocks. Time for a quick call home to get Jack to turn my PS4 on

JuniorChubb

Mine’s on rest mode....

CatManDoza
51 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Mine’s on rest mode....

I've had confirmation the update is done for when I get home

• Like 1

Paulie

Holy crapper the crap the new stuff looks pretty amazing! Downloaded and installed and purchased the new pass. Can't wait to jump in!

I try hard to hop on for a bit in about half an hour.