Rocket League Videos

grjkie

I don't want to spam the video system with my RL videos so i thought it would be a good idea to have a thread for everyone that wants to show some of their stuff...

7-0 win

5-4 win

6-7 defeat

These are all solo ranked matches, I think the game puts you against better players each time you win, that first match I was on a winning streak then I stopped playing for a bit and it became harder when I returned :D

Edited by grjkie
  • Like 2

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

The first two matches with Kudi were the only ones from these vids that aren't ranked

Edited by grjkie
  • Like 1

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

No problem, we'll definitely play more again :)

www.ishare4free.com

Looks fun!

Very much so.

Gunner is going to slap me because I demolished him.  It's just a shit-talking fun-fest of questionable adult language the entire time.   :lol:

• Like 1

3 ranked matches, me and OG OP :)

Crew vs Crew 2 awesome matches

We lost a couple of matches to these guys by one goal and then we beat them, 2 matches in the video

www.ishare4free.com

Don't underestimate your opponents, ever... This one was funny because we were 2vs3, they started trashing me and we almost won the match. The comments during the match are the highlight :D

I wish I had a keyboard at that time :)

Now that I've watched the video a couple of times I get why he called me noob, I made some mistakes... I was really angry with them, they weren't bad but neither was I or the other dude I was playing with and the fact that we fought until overtime proves that we weren't bad. If we had another decent player we would've won it for sure

Edited by grjkie

www.ishare4free.com

Oh man got to try that (I thought I played well lol) I've tried flying but not like this at all lol

I still got time, I'm on division 6 on 2v2 so still a long way to go and a lot to learn :)

Edited by grjkie

www.ishare4free.com

Yeah... I don't know how to fly that well at all.  Whenever I do it, I'm just all over the place and have no idea where I'm going to land.  :lol:

I am feeling the urge to try that now in training lol

But it's late I'll def try that tomorrow but I guess the ball can on that case only gets in the way and it's the only one I use...

Edited by grjkie

www.ishare4free.com

• 2 weeks later...

Here are some of my best goals. You should all be very afraid :P it's also my first share factory video and I don't know how to fully use it but it's turned out ok :)

• Like 1

scottyb1988.jpg

Love it, Scotty.  Noticed some of those were from last night.  :)

I need to figure out how to do videos like that without the PS4 cut scene.  I'm so lost in Share Factory.  Also need to know how to add music for my Jag's Demolitions video.  :lol:

• Like 1

Love it, Scotty. Noticed some of those were from last night. :)

I need to figure out how to do videos like that without the PS4 cut scene. I'm so lost in Share Factory. Also need to know how to add music for my Jag's Demolitions video. :lol:

It's seems a little complicated at first but once you get your head around it it is quite simple. It's just slow and fiddly to get it right. I would have preferred to change the order of clips and could have played with the music more too but I don't know how to and it would take too long to learn. It's come out alright though :P

• Like 1

scottyb1988.jpg

Video i found i thought id share with you guys:

My reaction:

Chris-Farley-chris-farley-32905405-320-2

Edited by JALJ
  • Like 1

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.

Not a best goals mix but some of my RL goals, a lot of them are from 1v1 matches and mostly all from ranked matches :D

I hope you enjoy them, some are great goals :)

• Like 1

www.ishare4free.com

For those of you that know our friend Panda here it is, my 1V1 match against him :D
Take a look at how after the 8th goal he was just trying to blow me up :D

• Like 2

www.ishare4free.com

I didn't have Game 1 recorded but as it was streamed I may have it on my twitch channel, I'll have a look.

Rocket League Tournament Round 1 Game 2

Rocket League Tournament Round 1 Game 3

Edited by Squirrel_Army
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...