doubleg213

Arty Stuff

doubleg213

Something that I am sure the likes of @Paulie @JuniorChubb may be interested in and I am sure a few others will be.

Thought this might be somewhere to share things anybody is working on, be they hand drawn/painted or digital or somewhere just to share various arty things you may find and be interested in.

First up from me, something I found via Behance, the guy does artwork by hand and then reworks them in Illustrator and/or Photoshop and does limited run prints of movie posters amongst other things.

https://www.behance.net/Anzelmgabz

The level of detail he gets is stunning.

3c33bf83304375.5d3843349b77b.jpg

47003c83304375.5d3b6aebf3de7.jpg

d2682a83304375.5d3b09b6f005d.jpg

d74b8383304375.5d3b81bd8d59d.jpg

Edited by doubleg213
  • Like 1

JuniorChubb

Nice G 👍

Will try and get something posted here myself, is our own work suitable?

doubleg213
1 hour ago, doubleg213 said:

Thought this might be somewhere to share things anybody is working on, be they hand drawn/painted or digital or somewhere just to share various arty things you may find and be interested in.

55 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Nice G 👍

Will try and get something posted here myself, is our own work suitable?

Edited by doubleg213
  • Haha 1

JuniorChubb

So tempting to edit you post to just say yes... or maybe read more carefully in the future?

Anyway seeing as I am always talking crap about Illustrator to you G maybe I should share something of a semi-decent quality rather than just being all talk.

I created this Boba Fett Illustration from a photo of a vintage Boba Fett toy many years ago. I created one in Illustrator then changed the colours in Photoshop to create Holiday Special (left) and Prototype variants (right). Please forgive the last minute watermark.

C847AA05-047C-494E-970D-820CFB09E259.jpeg

As these were created in Illustrator you can zoom in with no loss of detail which is pretty s*xy...

5899EB67-946B-46BA-B935-DEA3F2E325F7.jpeg

• Like 1

CatManDoza

I feel anything I add to this thread will be nothing more than, "oh wow that's cool." 

• Haha 2

Catman of House Mandoza, first of his name, the unsober, King of the Sandals and the worst men, Wolf in Sheep’s clothing, Breaker of Belts and father of Catman Jr...

JuniorChubb

I was thinking about giving some of my Fortnite pics a Pop Art feel, however this will require some effort...

Until then I just applied some ready to go filters and ended up with this, I was pleased with the result even though it was not exactly what I was aiming for...

Munitions-Expert2.jpg

doubleg213
6 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

I was thinking about giving some of my Fortnite pics a Pop Art feel, however this will require some effort...

The Belga Audi thing I was working on is still miles away, although I've not looked at it since we went through skewing the logos on the roof. Going to finish that one and then work through to do something similar with the M3s which I can then use to to just keep the same base and switch out livery ideas on. 

JuniorChubb
1 hour ago, doubleg213 said:

The Belga Audi thing I was working on is still miles away, although I've not looked at it since we went through skewing the logos on the roof. Going to finish that one and then work through to do something similar with the M3s which I can then use to to just keep the same base and switch out livery ideas on. 

Pull your finger out and stop mucking about on the farm!