• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pr0fane

• rofur

• markt112

• SeymorScagneti

Some of you may know this but there is a way to get more motes of light by investing them in gear and then dismantling it, yes the useless blues (low light) you get actually have a use.

Equip the rare's in all the slots and then use motes to upgrade them (normally to half way), then dismantle them and you'll get the motes back plus some.

Full post and explanation is here :)

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/3odmkn/the_motes_of_light_technique_never_worry_about/

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

A lot of this thread makes much more sense now after playing for a few hours each day.  :lol:

Great information.

On top of the information here, are there any good websites to use as guides as well?  Anyone can make a guide for Destiny and put it online, but I'm looking for some information websites that are easy to understand for any newbie who has no idea what she's doing.

The Murmur is the first legendary weapon I have received.  I'm not sure if this is considered a "good" legendary weapon, but it seems to get the job done for the time being until I can get others.  So, I've been slowly upgrading that one. 

Subclasses confuse me too at the moment.  I have a hunter with the "gunslinger" subclass at the moment, but I also have "Nightstalker" and "Blade Dancer" too.  So I'm looking for information about this stuff as well. 

Honestly, everything about Destiny confuses me, but I enjoy it.  Websites with good/decent guides will help me understand much more on top of the information I get from all of you.  :)

A lot of this thread makes much more sense now after playing for a few hours each day.   :lol:

Great information.

On top of the information here, are there any good websites to use as guides as well?  Anyone can make a guide for Destiny and put it online, but I'm looking for some information websites that are easy to understand for any newbie who has no idea what she's doing.

The Murmur is the first legendary weapon I have received.  I'm not sure if this is considered a "good" legendary weapon, but it seems to get the job done for the time being until I can get others.  So, I've been slowly upgrading that one. 

Subclasses confuse me too at the moment.  I have a hunter with the "gunslinger" subclass at the moment, but I also have "Nightstalker" and "Blade Dancer" too.  So I'm looking for information about this stuff as well. 

Honestly, everything about Destiny confuses me, but I enjoy it.  Websites with good/decent guides will help me understand much more on top of the information I get from all of you.   :)

Not sure how useful it actually is but I use Planet Destiny quite a lot.

They have a lot of weapon and armour reviews but I think they have class guides too.

• Like 2

• 2 years later...