Top Gear

zmurko

Loved both films on the Focus RS and the Ferrari.

That's how car reviews are supposed to be done.

I think they understand cars a lot more. Matt looked puzzled when that dude said he'd take the Focus over a Porsche :D

• Like 1

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squirrel

• DavidCore89

• zmurko

• BryannosaurusRex

4 hours ago, DavidCore89 said:

Loved both films on the Focus RS and the Ferrari.

That's how car reviews are supposed to be done.

I think they understand cars a lot more. Matt looked puzzled when that dude said he'd take the Focus over a Porsche :D

Definitely the best parts of the show. Check out Chris Harris's YouTube channel. He knows what he's taking about.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The ginger whinging puke machine has quit!

Hopefully BBC bosses will have learned from this and hopefully employ someone for the next series who owns more than one outfit!

• Like 2

Sabine Schmitz over Jodie Kidd, in terms of cars and driving of course :D

She's contracted to Porsche and BMW so probably wouldn't be available on a permanent basis anyway.

I can imagine there will be no shortage of people wanting to put themselves forward for the job now. Should hopefully improve the quality of the guests too. 

The next question is, will Dave want to purchase the rights for this series?

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Enjoyed the latest series.

Still not keen on Le Blanc as a lot of his stuff appears too scripted. I mean, it appears a little bit more obvious than it should. Jokes aren't that funny either.

Big fan of Harris and Reid. Find it quite easy to get excited about their reviews and take their advice on-board as a consumer and also as a fan of the show.

I think more ad-lib stuff and more films of the presenters as a trio would be an improvement going forward.

I'd like to see the celebrity section shortened (unless they're gonna talk about cars), longer series and more episodes with Sabine.

My favourite bit was probably the Pac-Man style film, followed by the off road stuff between Harris and Sabine so would have to agree

2 minutes ago, zmurko said:

So, it's worth watching it again without that cringy over the top ginger?

Yeah, I watch it on catch up so can skip any bits I'm not arsed about but would say so

It will never be what it was but the team have clawed back a lot of respect this season...

I think they need to continue as they are and keep it as more of a car show with a few funny moments rather than a funny show with a few cars thrown in.

• Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...