Eurovision Song Contest 2015: XDBX Showdown

Fido_le_muet

CONGRATULATIONS SWEDEN !!!!

Sweden wins the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest !

Congratulations to the following crew members :

Cevin, Desuno, giustoe, gladlynte, Gooner, kimposakmakakok, Lann, mcmullion, Swedishwolf, Ztoffe

You win the right to dress your GTAO character in swede colors, to brag about winning this uninteresting song competition :lol: and to put this beautiful logo in your signature !

1338282764.jpg

More importantly, you win the right to record a video of yourself singing the winning song (or whatever song really).

Who's gonna be brave enough to do that ? :D

Final Rankings :

1. Sweden - 365 pts

2. Russia - 303 pts

4. Belgium - 217 pts

5. Australia - 196 pts

7. Estonia - 106 pts

9. Israël - 97 pts

10. Serbia - 53 pts

14. Slovenia - 39 pts

21. Spain - 15 pts

24. United Kingdom - 5 pts

25. France - 4 pts

26. Austria & Germany - 0 pt

As you can see, France result was pretty much what I expected :lol:

Congratulations to all contestants and see you next year for

Eurovision Song Contest 2016

XDBX Vengeance

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fido_le_muet

• Lann

• zmurko

• Squirrel

I honestly don't know why the Eurovision continues.

It's the most rigged contest ever, the countries don't give a shit how bad the songs are... They're still gonna vote for their 'favourite' country based on politics from the last 100 years.

It would save people a lot more viewing time if they scrapped the singing and just voted for what country they like... I mean, that's pretty much what happens now, but with the added 3 hours of terrible music that nobody would ever listen to by choice. This is why they're in the Eurovision and not signing a record deal anytime soon.

Well done to the winning country, but it is total bullshit from start to finish (and I'd say that if UK won too).

• Like 4

On the political side of things I'm surprised Russia came second. Did Putin threaten invasion unless the eastern bloc voted for them?

• Like 2

The Eurovision is the olympics of the music world, the nobel price for the musicians, the Mount Everest for any serious artist and the highlight of the year in the world of entertainment

if you ask my kids.

Edited by Lann3
  • Like 1

The Eurovision is the olympics of the music world, the nobel price for the musicians, the Mount Everest for any serious artist and the highlight of the year in the world of entertainment

if you ask my kids.

When you win it is.

When you lose it's the biased, politically judged, not-a-serious-music contest, we don't care anyway we only entered because they keep inviting us back, bit of fun.

I have to say though, tuning in to watch the voting (I could not sit through the entire thing) is very entertaining.

Edited by djw180

I believe I was only into this when I was a little kid, the "artists" from my country that participated over the years (besides one that I can remember and still has a musical career) have faded away with their Eurovision songs. I guess in my case at least I lost interest in it once I gained "musical independence"...

I haven't watched the contest in many many years lol

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

• 1 year later...

Apparently this happened again tonight. It totally missed me this year, including when they picked our contestant, etc...

Fido, why didnt you warn us we have Eurovision coming up? :P

Just looked at the standings and it's just weird. Portugal, Bulgaria, Moldova on podium. I don't even remember them taking part in the past. :unsure:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, zmurko said:

Apparently this happened again tonight. It totally missed me this year, including when they picked our contestant, etc...

Fido, why didnt you warn us we have Eurovision coming up? :P

Just looked at the standings and it's just weird. Portugal, Bulgaria, Moldova on podium. I don't even remember them taking part in the past. :unsure:

Haha I was at a friends last night so couldn't watch it this year. Only saw the points part when I came home. Listened to Portugal's song since they where in the lead and I don't like it ^^

Listened to a couple others and didn't like them either. Not as mucg fun as the previous years. From what I saw it was very disappointing.

Portugal hadn't qualified for the grand final for the past 6 years so that's why you don't remember them. Don't know about the others you mentionned.

12 hours ago, Squirrel said:

Didn't the uk vote out of this competition? Isn't this what Brexit was about?

I read that this weekend that the UK wanted out but I don't think there was a formal decision. I believe it was just a poll saying that most people in the UK want out.

I was watching it during 2 Bros. But not listestning much. I had the volume right down, seemed to make no difference to the entertainment level :D. The bits I did hear, most of the songs sounded the same - I guess that's age. Watching the votes come in, as ever, was the most interesting part.

• 3 years later...
  • 10 months later...