Skoprion-AH introduction

Skorpion

Hi everyone.

So I found this crew on GTAForums and it stood out to me with a clear and direct title "Mature Players".

I'm a 25 year old Australian looking for a crew of mature players to have fun and join on events on PS4. I'm quite shy in general, so may take a bit to talk on headset, but I think I'm pretty fun and can have a good talk once I'm comfortable.

I have two young children with shared custody, so the times I get to play do vary sometimes, but I usually get online most evenings (after 7pm Aust. CST / 5.30am USA EST / 9:30am GMT).

I've mostly been a solo player (joining randoms for jobs), but figured it's about time I make some contacts and hopefully some friends.

I love driving and feel like I'm a rather good driver, although others are welcome to disagree :)

I enjoy playing contact missions, survivals, and of course heists. I'm nearly finished upgrading my vehicle collection after having sold them all and taking a long break from the game. (Happy to explain my reason for selling and leaving, but not relevant to my introduction :) ) My collection includes a vehicle of every class that can be raced (w/ crew emblem), as well as leisure vehicles such as my primary car, the Albany Alpha, the armoured Karin Kuruma, and more.

I look forward to having a chance to be a part of this crew and make some hopefully valuable contributions.

Skorpion-AH.

Edited by Skorpion-AH
  • Like 1
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Skorpion

• Lann

• Protocawl

• Fido_le_muet

Welcome the the home of the Grand Theft Auto crew known as Domestic Battery. We work hard to be a fun, mature, active, and dependable crew. We do however have some guidelines in place to ensure that we maintain the environment we have built.

Please take time to read our Crew Policies and Guidelines

Feel free to ask any questions, we will do our best to answer them. Please note everyone here is human and on occasion it may take some time to get your crew invite out. Normally this is done within the first hour of your posting.

Hope you get with the crew in game and have fun.

The XDBX Crew

This is a generated auto reply merely providing valuable crew links to help you become a valued member of the crew.

Edited by zmurko

Welcome to the crew Skorpion.   

Awesome.  Two Aussies joined in two days.   :)

Glad to see you've already RSVP'd to the Wilderness playlist tomorrow.  

I'll see you there.  I'll be the other guy with no accent.  :lol:

Also, when you get the chance, head on over to this thread.

http://www.domesticb...you-version-ii/

Simply make a post in the thread & tell us the name(s) you'd like to be called over the headset.

Once you do that, I'll put them on the list so other crew members will know what to call you.

While you're there, get to know some of the other crew members online names.  

It helps to avoid those awkward silences when you're in a session with new people.         ;)

• Like 1
Welcome to the crew.

I'm the EU Vetting Lieutenant for the PS4. Feel free to send me a friend request and join in on our game sessions.

What time do you normally do your gaming? We have players from across the globe so there is always something going on no matter what time it is.

We have a regular session aimed at Australian players. that isn't suitable, there are plenty of other playlists to join at different times, please keep an eye on the countdown timers on the home page for details of these sessions. 

Taking part in any playlist with a senior member will count towards your vetting. It's designed to be an opportunity for you to get to know your fellow gamers and see how you fit in during different game modes.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask myself or any other member of the crew.

Welcome. You will soon be contacted regarding Vetting by Lt's Banketelli, Xyon, Beez, Torrid, Squirrel_Army, and ErnYoung.

Your Vetting Period is scheduled to conclude on Apr 29, 2015.

This website is the Focal Point, and Communication Hub for our Crew. It is an intricate part of how we maintain our integrity. So, Bookmark this website now, and visit it frequently

Vetting starts immediately.

Dodgeservice.png

Thank you all for the warm welcome :)

I've replied to the preferred name topic as per no_snacks suggestion.

My online time tends to vary. I can sometimes be online all day from about 9am Aust. CST (11:30pm GMT), but if not, I'm usually on for 3-4 hours after 7pm ACST (9:30am GMT).

Keen to hit some jobs with the crew now :)

Anything else anyone wants to know, I'm happy to answer :)

Welcome to the crew, feel free to send me a PSN friend request (PSN ID = JustHatched)

Some info to help you get a good start in our crew....be sure to check out the PS3 Events Calender or the PS4 Events Calender. Most of our events are scheduled around the peak North American and European gaming hours. All events are listed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) in order to maintain a constant. It is important you know how many hours ahead or behind GMT you are.

To assist in knowing when events are happening there is timers on the main website page, the timers at the top of the site are for our non vetting events, timers in the right side bar are for vetting events. Be sure to RSVP for the events are plan to attend so the host has an accurate count of attendees, and please Un-RSVP if something happens and you are unable to attend.

Also, please set your time zone in your site profile settings by clicking your name in the upper right corner of the site. This is so the website will properly display event times for you.

As an event time nears, keep an eye on the Shoutbox as the host will usually say when the invites are out and/or if there is any last minute changes to the event. Also, the Shoutbox is a tool we use if the game servers kick people from the event so players can stay in contact with the host. You must have 5 posts on the site before you can use the Shoutbox.

If you need help feel free to ask, also here is a link so you can view who are in our Management Staff if you need one of them for anything LINK

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• 4 years later...

Hi everyone.

I'd like to rejoin the crew please.

I never expected to be playing GTA again, but since my son saved up to buy himself a PS4 he's had me playing it with him. Now I'm missing the time I spent playing with all the great people here and would like to rejoin. I won't be able to take part in as many events as I used to, but will join in whenever I get the chance and be active on the website.

I'm familiar with the crew policies and the vetting process, and am happy to be revetted.

I look forward to gaming with you all again soon :)

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

Welcome the the home of the gaming crew known as Domestic Battery. We work hard to be a fun, mature, active, and dependable crew. We do however have some guidelines in place to ensure that we maintain the environment we have built.

✔️ Please take time to read our Crew Policies and Guidelines

⚠️ If you did not answer our required questions in your introduction please reply with the answers to these 4 questions:

1. What time zone are you active in? (Ex. East Coast of the US GMT -5)
  2. What are some of your goals/reasons for joining a crew?
  3. Our tags must remain active during vetting, can you abide by this? (Afterwards you can swap at will but we should be your primary)
  4. Will you be able to attend at least 1 event or game with the crew once per week, and visit out site frequently?

Feel free to ask any questions, we will do our best to answer them. Please note everyone here is human and on occasion it may take some time to get your crew invite out. Normally this is done within the first hour of your posting.

Hope you get with the crew in game and have fun.

The XDBX Crew

This is a generated auto reply merely providing valuable crew links to help you become a valued member of the crew.