Hatch

Old Married Gamers (podcast)

Hatch
JuniorChubb

You got the VANS website address right guys 😂

• Like 2

Born in the late 1980s to a stray cat living in the subway behind the Molineux Stadium and a Mexican immigrant promised a better life in Wolverhampton, CatManDoza was behind in life straight away. 

Hatch

New episode is out, just scroll to the OP and click OMG#2. It is much improved over episode 1

• Like 1

For info on how to join Domestic Battery, click HERE

CatManDoza

I'll add this to my podcast playlist, as thats what I listen to on my commute each day, be interesting to hear it. Is it avaliable through podcast apps at all @Hatch?

• Like 1

Catman of House Mandoza, first of his name, the unsober, King of the Sandals and the worst men, Wolf in Sheep’s clothing, Breaker of Belts and father of Catman Jr...

Hatch
5 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

I'll add this to my podcast playlist, as thats what I listen to on my commute each day, be interesting to hear it. Is it avaliable through podcast apps at all @Hatch?

Spotify and Apple have it

• Like 1

CatManDoza
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Hatch said:

Spotify and Apple have it

nice one, I'll see if I can get it without being a spotify premium member

Edit: Sorted, should be able to fit the first on in on my way home

Edited by CatManDoza

Catman of House Mandoza, first of his name, the unsober, King of the Sandals and the worst men, Wolf in Sheep’s clothing, Breaker of Belts and father of Catman Jr...

Hatch
1 hour ago, CatManDoza said:

nice one, I'll see if I can get it without being a spotify premium member

Edit: Sorted, should be able to fit the first on in on my way home

The first isnt all that good (just an FYI). We learned quite a bit from it though and the 2nd is much better in terms of audio quality and editing. 

CatManDoza

Have enjoyed what I've heard so far tbf. Damn chubb getting a name drop.

Catman approves 

chuck norris sun GIF

• Like 1

JuniorChubb

Enjoyed these so far, good listening for while I am in Creator...

Prefered the first one, I was a little concerned that @Hatch had hit the beers before recording the second one 😂 

I gotta check out May’s podcasts too at some point.

Born in the late 1980s to a stray cat living in the subway behind the Molineux Stadium and a Mexican immigrant promised a better life in Wolverhampton, CatManDoza was behind in life straight away. 

Hatch

1 hour ago, JuniorChubb said:

Enjoyed these so far, good listening for while I am in Creator...

Prefered the first one, I was a little concerned that @Hatch had hit the beers before recording the second one 😂 

I gotta check out May’s podcasts too at some point.

May is hilarious in most of hers.  

I was more buzzed for the 1st one than the 2nd. The 2nd for sure is longer than what we planned, still some kinks to iron out that we don't notice while recording. For whats its worth I did hit the whiskey a tad before recording 😛

• Haha 1

JuniorChubb
1 minute ago, Hatch said:

I was more buzzed for the 1st one than the 2nd. The 2nd for sure is longer than what we planned, still some kinks to iron out that we don't notice while recording. For whats its worth I did hit the whiskey a tad before recording 😛

I knew it... not sure why I said beer, once you said whiskey it all made sense... you clearly sound more like a whiskey drinker than a beer drinker.

JuniorChubb
1 minute ago, Hatch said:

I knew it... not sure why I said beer, once you said whiskey it all made sense... you clearly sound more like a whiskey drinker than a beer drinker.

CatManDoza

After only 2 pods a few kinks are to be expected. Keep at it and I'm sure they will iron themselves out.

A hot off the press catman interview will bring in the listeners lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hatch
1 hour ago, CatManDoza said:

After only 2 pods a few kinks are to be expected. Keep at it and I'm sure they will iron themselves out.

A hot off the press catman interview will bring in the listeners lol

We can make that happen, we are going to have guests. 

Hatch

Episode 3 is out

• Like 2

CatManDoza

Loved the story about the chinese BMW driver!!! 

Reminds me of someone going to my mates garage complaining her A/C wasn't working with the windows down!!!

• Like 2

JuniorChubb
48 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Loved the story about the chinese BMW driver!!! 

Reminds me of someone going to my mates garage complaining her A/C wasn't working with the windows down!!!

Forgot all about the latest episode, your bump was much needed Mr Cat.

• Like 2

Hatch

Episode 4 is available!!! Check out @pete2581 as our guest and we unveil our new permanent intro and transitions

Click the link or scroll up to the OP, also on SPotify, iTunes, Stitcher, etc..

http://oldmarriedgamers.buzzsprout.com/300122/1209626-omg-4-with-special-guest-pete-married-vs-single-life-ac-dc-star-trek-star-wars

• Like 1

CatManDoza

Nice one. Sorted for 2moros drive to work

• Thanks 1

Hatch
2 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

Nice one. Sorted for 2moros drive to work

Thanks, I felt really good about that one. Continuing to make improvements, I bought a new mic which should make my audio on the next better plus we will doing it in a .wav instead of mp3 which should improve the audio quality. I'm also learning more about audio editing with each go at it

• Like 1

CatManDoza

Just finished last weeks pod. Nice change having a guest on. Tuned out a bit during star trek/wars chat, but liked hatch calling you both nerds. 

Soundbites and podcast thumbnail are a nice touch. Keep on going boys, going well

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hatch

Episode 5 is out. All links to it are in the OP

• Like 1

CatManDoza

sh*t that reminded me, I havnt listened to last weeks yet. I'm slacking behind. Keep up the good work @Hatch & @Dodge

• Like 1

Hatch

The next episode will be out over the weekend. We had recorded and it turned out to s*ck after editing so we did another show. IRL has also slowed this a bit but we should be back on track soon.

Also, this Sunday at 8PM UTC we will be doing a live video cast on Twitch, check it out https://www.twitch.tv/domesticbatterygaming