Time Trials 2019 - Round 01 - American Grand Park

doubleg213

When running a bigger group like we did sunday, i have no way of knowing if they have submitted themself. If you get a screenshot like that, will you compare to what other times you received from those players?

8 hours ago, Lann said:

When running a bigger group like we did sunday, i have no way of knowing if they have submitted themself. If you get a screenshot like that, will you compare to what other times you received from those players?

Yup, G will do that,  make sure everyone has their fastest time entered. 👍

I was 2 seconds quicker last night than I have been up to now, I’m gonna catch you Lann 😉

• Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

1 minute ago, JuniorChubb said:

Yup, G will do that,  make sure everyone has their fastest time entered. 👍

I was 2 seconds quicker last night than I have been up to now, I’m gonna catch you Lann 😉

I thought you might, so I got me a customs Dukes now. 🏎️

And I learned our newest crewmate roughly had breakfast 8942 less times than me.. (and celebrated his 18th birthday this week), so can we please @doubleg213 add ballast weight to all these youngsters?

1 hour ago, Lann said:

I thought you might, so I got me a customs Dukes now. 🏎️

And I learned our newest crewmate roughly had breakfast 8942 less times than me.. (and celebrated his 18th birthday this week), so can we please @doubleg213 add ballast weight to all these youngsters?

Ballast? Just ban them!

Sounds like a plan, everyone has to submit a birth certificate and I'll apply a penalty on a sliding scale based on their age and potential reaction time. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, doubleg213 said:

Sounds like a plan, everyone has to submit a birth certificate and I'll apply a penalty on a sliding scale based on their age and potential reaction time. 

In the words of the man from Skye.... I like it!

I get to see alot of new places.

D2xq3RbWwAAEhm_?format=jpg&name=large

D2xq3mKWsAEPfMg?format=jpg&name=large

and probably time to quit when its start to be the creators fault for not lining the props up properly 😫 ..at the moment it seemed reasonable to take a pic as evidence. 

D2xq3AwUcAEoaQ_?format=jpg&name=large

• Haha 1

Just now, CatManDoza said:

me neither, just cannot squeeze any more time out

We shall have to combine our efforts and play Fortnite instead 😂

Seriously though we have a week left, we should be able to knock off another second each, even if it is a 10:00pm on submission day 😉 

Can you please remind me to submit a time Saturday night, I'm at Wembley on Sunday and will be in no fit state to remind my self sunday evening when I get home!

I may do some laps Tuesday night while I wait for Conan to download

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

2 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Can you please remind me to submit a time Saturday night, I'm at Wembley on Sunday and will be in no fit state to remind my self sunday evening when I get home!

I may do some laps Tuesday night while I wait for Conan to download

I will be your support team!

And Conan....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2QlJlkCYMzLUuH-yugm0

Bye bye Apex Legends... hello Conan!

Edited by JuniorChubb
  • Like 1

I have not turned a lap yet..... 

• Confused 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

5 minutes ago, Hatch said:

I have not turned a lap yet..... 

You better get your groove on or Dodge is gonna beat you!

If you ever use your own track, and now that you can lock it to a stock vehicle,  picking a vehicle that dont do curbs or boosts well would be interesting. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Lann said:

If you ever use your own track, and now that you can lock it to a stock vehicle,  picking a vehicle that dont do curbs or boosts well would be interesting. 

I don’t think it would make a major difference to the results, G doesn’t use tracks with long track sections to help avoid boosting coming into play but with most tracks there is an opportunity to boost somwhere.

But yeah, the only way to eliminate it it completely is with the ‘flagged’ cars, no one but me to blame for my poor performance then 😞 

I've been reviewing the car list to try and find something that we can maybe use some stunt tracks with. Needs to be something we can keep the entry price down with though.

Or are you suggesting I go with something using the Kuruma or similar so everyone has many, many accidents with it bouncing about?

2 hours ago, doubleg213 said:

I've been reviewing the car list to try and find something that we can maybe use some stunt tracks with. Needs to be something we can keep the entry price down with though.

Or are you suggesting I go with something using the Kuruma or similar so everyone has many, many accidents with it bouncing about?

I was suggesting one of the newer expensive (rarely used) cars with the handling flags, but using it on a track that you can lock to the stock version in the creator.

That could actually work as a decent option to try and use those cars.

I'm very conscious of trying to minimise the costs to do it at the moment, for the reasons of those who are either new to the game or who aren't playing/grinding like they used to so don't have the same kind of cash to play with like they did 

We're entering the final stretch now and have 19 entries in so far including myself.

Remember the deadline is midnight UK time on this Sunday so you have this weekend to finish up and get those times in.

Based on the times seen so far I am in 2nd place, so there must be some faster times still to come!

Edited by doubleg213

I will send my time in tommorow eve, Sunday is a no go for me due to excessive drinking after getting back from Landan

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

I'll send my time tomorrow. Gotta see if my sh*t time can get sh*ttier...

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081: