GTA V Time Trials - News and Updates

doubleg213

Round 4 results are done and on the relevant thread.

Likewise the tables are now also up to date and can be seen on their thread. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Apologies for the delay I've had some issues going on and had to actually interact with the real world, which is very traumatic as you can imagine.

New round is up now. Let the complaining about the Kuruma flipping over commence!

• 3 weeks later...

Round 5 which is also the first round of the Summer Season ends this evening. Remember to get those times in. 

Round 5 results are now up in the round 5 thread.

The championship tables are now also updated for the overall championship here:

As it's only round 1 of the Summer Season I've not added the Summer Tables yet as obviously it's self explanatory at this point. 

Round 6 is now up.

NOTE THE PART ABOUT SUBMISSIONS BEING ALLOWED VIA PSN. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I NEVER ALLOWED THIS, JUST A THROWBACK TO OLD GRAN TURISMO CHAMPIONSHIPS THAT I WAS STICKING WITH.

• 3 weeks later...

Quick reminder that it's deadline time this evening for round 6.

The intention is to get round 7 online this evening as I need to be out early tomorrow, on the plus side rounds 8 and 9 are also all ready to go so for the first time since we restarted I actually feel like I'm on top and ahead of things which is how it always used to be.

Results will be done in the afternoon, so if anyone is a tad late the usual caveat that as long as you're not doing it every round and I haven't already published results you will get included no matter what. 

Round 7 is up now in anticipation of the above.

Results for round 6 will be sorted when I get back home tomorrow afternoon, as will details for the associated Race Club event the STW Cup. 

Championship tables, late but now complete.

Trashbags has moved into the lead of both the Summer and Overall championship tables, with Mulder 4 points back in the overall table and Stappen only 3 laps behind for the Summer season there is plenty to play for still. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The Championship tables are now also updated as can be seen in the correct thread.

Summer Championship

@Trashbags retains his top spot in the championship although @Mark Verstappen has closed the gap down to 2 points with one round to go.

A slower than usual time from Mulder saw him drop down to 5th with @JuniorChubb  and myself the beneficiaries of that one.

Overall Championship

There is little change at the top of the Overall Championship other than Trashbags extending his lead. However with 6 rounds to go there is plenty of time for that to change. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Round 9 results are now up and the overall championship tables have been updated.

Winter tables will be added after round 10 as with it being the first round of the season it's fairly self evident what the championship standings are. 

• 3 weeks later...

I'll have the Time Trials results for round 10 and the details for round 11 up this evening once I get home, been a bit of a busy Monday so I didn't get a chance to do anything non real world related. 

• Like 1

Round 10 results are finally up. Will get championship tables and the new round up as soon as I can. But I am working tomorrow and probably won't be home before 7pm at the earliest.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Also updated Race Club so this will be a bit briefer.

I've been ill so everything has been on hold entirely, we'll be back up and running soon.

All of the final data for 2019 will be sorted for the end of the month and the 2021 details sorted soon also.

There shall be proper announcements and new event details in the next couple of weeks and we'll be up and running soon(ish). 

• Like 7