Drums Rock - PSVR2

LimeGreenLegend

Drums Rock is a music rhythm game in much the same style as Guitar Hero.  Demons of different colours advance towards you and you have to hit the corresponding drum.  Simple, but very addictive.  There are only a few recognisable songs, with the rest of the soundtrack made up of original songs meant to sound like specific bands, but most of them are pretty good, with a couple of straight out bangers amongst them.  

On harder difficulties it gets pretty intense, but it's very well designed and you're always able to see what you're supposed to be doing, even if you're not quick enough to do it.  There's also a bunch of unlockables in the form of different hands, drums and drumsticks.  All in all it's a very good game and surprisingly one of my favourites in the launch line up of the PSVR2.  If you get a headset there's a demo you can download and try, and you'd be foolish not to because this is a blast.

Here's a video of me playing Black Betty on the hardest difficulty, and as you can see at the start of the video I have the sixth best score for this song in the world!