Master Archer issue

MigoTrigo

A message to developers concerning ongoing and unsolved hassle with Master Archer.

Situation: When spawning into Master Archer ppl start shooting at anyone before the actual game starts. But if you get shot and try to respawn,

you are not able to get back in. This happenend to me many times, I wasn*t able to play master archer for a while.

Therwe are so many cheaters using loser programs being in god mode, aim botting, super eyes etc. giving anyone playing fair no chance at all.

Why don't you disable combat in these competitions??? Why are there no borders for the people with a destructive behaviour, not enjoying the

social experience but getting excited by destroying???? 

All those in RDO who aren't interested in coop and a fair behaviour should be put in zones, where only these ppl play. It is easy to tell who is on this or that side.

Would be easy to be automated by certain triggers.

I really love RDO, it is very wide and deep with phantastic opportunities. But a few ppl destroy the experience and nothing seems to be done against it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Oh, ok... I did not know this... I do not really understand, how this works, but it is a pity, that so many destructive players are ruining your work and our pleasure . You created such a great game and thought of so many details, which don't seem to be of any value to the destructers. I just tried to play master archer after being away for 2 weeks, got shot... and was kicked out of Master Archer. You say, it is a fan site, but they are on your ground. Don't you give guidelines? Don't you want the fan projects to be working w/o any bigger issues as the one described? Couldn't you say "Thx, but don't turn the meaning of RDO 180 ° around and program it to be in the way it was intended to be?" ??? It is annoying, that the game is being a hassle with people coming just to f*** it up.

I know, you are on your new project and ressources are tight, but would that be asking for a big amount of energy and time? It is like on the beach someone building a fantastic sand castle in hours and s.o. else comes along and destroys it with a kick within a second, I know. But there should be measures to be taken, shouldn't they? Or am I just to noob and don't understand the technical issues? Is this the price for an open world?

Sorry, not meaning to be philosophical, it's just something I and many others ask themselves...

Update: Tried playing MA on RDO several times now, but it just seems to be f***ed up due to the many respawns at the beginning. Am being kicked out of the game and have to restart whole RDO, as after a kill just at start the loading screen appears and stays for ever. Never had an issue like that on events with disabled combat. It is a real pity, that some ppl destroy the experience for the majority, trying to compete in bow shooting at targets. I really don't see a point in having combat turned on in events like master archer. I know, there are a lot of ppl seeing it the same way, but as it is, most of 'em just leg it and just not take part in MA anymore.  Is that the way you want it to be, ppl who programmed MA? (I know it is not RS, as I was explained on top) 

Stop using the word YOU. No one here made this game. This isn’t an official rockstar games website. It’s just a website that a few people from two crews use to talk about the game because they fear discord. 

Take any complaints to the actual rockstar social club website. 

• Like 1

Hey Sinister, I got you beforehand. I know it's not YOU. I'll keep it general. Still, it's an issue concerning the game and hits many ppl, wanting to play the game it was intended to be played. Most ot the ppl I know stopped playing Master Archer. It is just sad that some weak ppl unable to score enough points choose bigger targets (players) which are easily hit. Master Archer has become impossible to play. Finish and out! Last words said.

• 3 months later...

I think i should complain but i don't know where, maybe just here like you. . I got shot 3 times right away when i joined master archer but much more annoying was the fact that my arrows didn't count whenever i shot bullseyes so,.. WTF?