Event Ideas, help and planning

JuniorChubb

32 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

Have we got a volunteer for the 1st of July? 

I can set something up if needed, I thought there were already some ideas from different guys, not sure who but I thought of @Aslad if I remember correctly so if there's anything worked out we can go with that.

And by the way, last night was really great fun! A late change of plans but it all worked out pretty nicely if I may say that myself 😅 Nice numbers, hilarious moments and some very close and good racing in the little hot hatches! Imo it maybe even deserves a part II...😃

Edited by Paulie
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Paulie said:

I can set something up if needed, I thought there were already some ideas from different guys, not sure who but I thought of @Aslad if I remember correctly so if there's anything worked out we can go with that.

And by the way, last night was really great fun! A late change of plans but it all worked out pretty nicely if I may say that myself 😅 Nice numbers, hilarious moments and some very close and good racing in the little hot hatches! Imo it maybe even deserves a part II...😃

Last night was surprisingly great fun with the Hot Hatches! They were all fairly evenly matched and produced some close racing :classic_smile:

59 minutes ago, Road2FURY said:

I like salads cheap cars idea

Cheap Car Challenge is pretty similar. Basically any car, N200, which can be purchased from Brand Central for 40k or less.

We MAY be doing some Top Gear style challenges as well as races, but I need to have a think about this, and see what is possible given the restrictions of the game...

• Like 1

Have you run a one manufacturer race before? 

Pick 5 cars in different classes, Gr3, Gr4, N400, N600 for example. But all from the same manufacturer. 

If you have a good turnout you can also race in teams of two.

You can put a point system in to determine a winner.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, M.C.Lethal Dose said:

Have you run a one manufacturer race before? 

Pick 5 cars in different classes, Gr3, Gr4, N400, N600 for example. But all from the same manufacturer. 

If you have a good turnout you can also race in teams of two.

You can put a point system in to determine a winner.

Nice idea mate. However it would need a good turnout to make it work, and turnouts on Mondays haven't been great recently...

If you could get a few FEAR guys to join then it could be a goer, plus you are welcome to host it yourself if you want?

Edited by Mythaga
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Mythaga said:

Nice idea mate. However it would need a good turnout to make it work, and turnouts on Mondays haven't been great recently...

If you could get a few FEAR guys to join then it could be a goer, plus you are welcome to host it yourself if you want?

I may look into hosting in the future for this. 

• Like 3