Event Ideas, help and planning

JuniorChubb

22 minutes ago, Mythaga said:

You need to be cured of your GTA addiction! Going cold turkey worked for me...now I just don't want to touch that game at all :classic_tongue:

I bet you could still drive a whole night around Tataviam in your Elegy! 😜

And for the 22nd I'll be there.

Edited by Paulie
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Is everybody gone this Monday? I am not 100% sure but i'll be most certainly on.

If it turns out we do have enough people this Monday, maybe it's cool to do some Japanese Group 3's. Just a thought but maybe it's nice to have some more or less organised just in case.

15 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Is everybody gone this Monday? I am not 100% sure but i'll be most certainly on.

If it turns out we do have enough people this Monday, maybe it's cool to do some Japanese Group 3's. Just a thought but maybe it's nice to have some more or less organised just in case.

I'll be around probably Paulie, could just run an open lobby, various classes, see who turns up?

Jap Gr3's is something I want to run at a later date, maybe on the 13th unless someone else wants to host something?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mythaga said:

I'll be around probably Paulie, could just run an open lobby, various classes, see who turns up?

Jap Gr3's is something I want to run at a later date, maybe on the 13th unless someone else wants to host something?

Very well Myth we'll do that for Monday. And very good if we run the Jap Gr.3's at a later date so we can promote and organise it a bit better with more time ahead. I think it's surely worth it! 😃

• Like 1

Which do you prefer? 

The sooner you pick a date the sooner we can pencil it in.

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

3 minutes ago, Road2FURY said:

The sooner the better

You can host 13th if you like but as I have said before your internet has been problematic in the past and more often than not you are laggy. So I would not recommend that you host.

We have run FR Gr.4 in the past and it was good fun, no reason why we can't run it again. 

Do you have anything specific in mind regarding format/tracks? As I can host on your behalf if you like?

Any front engine rear wheel drive car bop on no tuning and here's the fun part medium and hard tyres only and just like in Formula 1 you have to use both compounds( at least one lap) in a 20 minute race

• Like 3

Calendar update:

22/04 - No event due to Bank Holiday
29/04 - Super Formula - ajh_1990
06/05 - N300 Pre 1980 road cars - Mythaga
13/05 - Group 4 FR - Fury (possibly hosted by someone else)
20/05 - SuperCup Round 1 - Squirrel
27/05 - ?

Sound good?

• Like 1

I have some suggestions, though I may not be able to host them myself due to various real life factors:

• 86 Night - AE86 and GT86 races, either separate races for each car or head-to-head, with half the grid in the AE86 and half in the GT86. BoP on ofc.
  • Hurstlad Night - using Alfa Romeo MiTos since @Hurst owns one in real life and it shares its chassis with the Corsa D so I'm saying I own one too 😄
  • Budget N Night - we all have to buy a car under a certain budget within the N class, and see how they stack up against each other in a Top Gear way - so not only circuit racing, but dragracing, brake testing, 0-60 etc as well too.
Edited by Aslad
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub

Hurstlad night 😂

I like the N budget idea, might even come out of retirement for that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27th May - Calden would like to run a night with the Renault R8 Gordini. Can't say you weren't expecting it! Details will be added soon.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ajh_1990 said:

27th May - Calden would like to run a night with the Renault R8 Gordini. Can't say you weren't expecting it! Details will be added soon.

No, not surprised lol

• Like 1

Just updating the calendar...

13/05 - Group 4 FR - @Road2FURY 
20/05 - SuperCup Round 1 - @Squirrel
27/05 - All Renault R8 Gordini - @Calden
03/06 - SuperCup Round 2 - @Squirrel
10/06 - TBC @Mythaga
17/06 - ?
24/06 - SuperCup Round 3 - @Squirrel

• 2 weeks later...

Updated calendar: