Wed 26th January: 20:30 Whacky Races with hosted by DJW and XDBX

SkyeDave

Hello Vans!  Sorry, I should dhav ebput the sup much sooner.  We've been Kindly invited to join XDBX this Wednesday night as part of their 8 year anniversary.  They're starting a little earlier then they normally do to accommodate us.  It'll be a mixed playlist which has always been good fun in the past, not least because they're a really good bunch of guys.

Please click the link and RSVP on the left hand side to give them an idea of numbers.  Apologies for not putting this up sooner.  

@mulder @Mark Verstappen @Warriors-Ten @CatManDoza @JuniorChubb @Paulie @badingaaa

Edited by SkyeDave
  • Like 2

I'm in the same boat as last week. Still feeling like sh*t, hardly eaten for a week and still working my *ss off. 

I'll see how I am later

• Sad 2

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

4 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

I'm in the same boat as last week. Still feeling like sh*t, hardly eaten for a week and still working my *ss off. 

I'll see how I am later

Hope all is well Man of Cats! 

Remember Dave tells less jokes when Domestic Battery are about as he concentrates on his driving more, that may perk you up.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

I’m disappointed in myself. I’ve spent the past few days wondering what we would be doing tonight (if anything), and I’ve just checked, seen this and instantly thought ‘oh sh*t yeah!!’. I shall be in attendance as long as I am allowed! 

• Like 1