Hi. Looking for a crew that’s active.

GazNicki2504

Hi.

I’m a UK based casual (and I do mean that literally) gamer. I’ve played GTA since it was first released and am still playing GTA5 now. I’m not highly ranked, I’m very casual, but when I’m on I’m meticulous.

I’m a 39yr old dad who works hard, and I’m currently off work for medical reasons and playing GTA to pass the time.

I am looking to play with like-minded players who can help me jump back into the world of GTA5 Online. I’m currently about level 78 and have no money online - so looking to heist.

My time zone is GMT, and I only speak English (yep, I’m an ignorant hick in that sense), so looking to join with players that can mic up in English or at least shout at me in a way I can understand.

Other games I have include COD but I am pitiful. I have PSPlus so any games on that I can get too, such as Dirt5 I have yet to play. More into Final Fantasy or GTA. Games which need planning and thinking.

Im hoping I can be accepted into a mature crew of like-minded folk.

You can hit me up on PlayStation using my PSN: GazNicki2504

Edited by GazNicki2504
Added my PSN
  • Like 5

Welcome Gaz Nick! 
…glad you found us. 

We are celebrating the crew’s eight year anniversary, so you know this is a great place. Good luck with the vetting as I’m sure you’ll do fine. 
see you around! Make sure to visit the Film Club thread if you are into movies. 🎥 

• Like 1

Welcome @GazNicki2504!

I am happy you found us and decided to give it a go. We have organized events monday, wednesday and Saturdays at 21:00 Uk. This week we also have one on friday the same time. We have a calender with the events, and a rsvp feature. Once i added you to the crew you will also get access to a Chatbox, there is one ”main” and one for crew only. 
We do most communicating in that chatbox during the days, but once in game we usually use headset/mic. Most of us at least try to speak english, some speak scottish, welch, jamaican and australian, but if you just silently nod your head and make a ”hmmmm” sound things seem to work ok ( worked for me for 7,5 years).

I will try and fix the little setting shortly, have you read any about what we call our vetting?

A short summary of the vetting.

The Vetting Process
We have the vetting process in order to make sure we get quality, fun members. You don't have to be an all star player, racer, shooter, etc.....your level doesn't matter to us. We want good attitudes and mature players.

Our vetting process is a minimum 2 week period from the time you join the crew that will end on the Wednesday following your 2 week start date.

Your vetting may be extended by request due to real life issues (school, work, internet issues, etc..) provided you notify a staff member before your time is up.

• Like 1

Thanks for the welcome.

I know I asked for English, but I have to confess that I’m from Wigan and speak Wiganese. Sorry in advance.

I’ll have a look around and try and be as active as possible. Can’t guarantee any evenings, but I’m hoping to add some of you on PSN and playing along.

• Like 1

I’ve tried to accept the invite through the site here, but getting an error message.

I’ve accepted over on SC though and set DV as my main crew.

Please feel free to add me on PSN.

I’ve been on for a few hours today. Going MP is laborious with the kids and try harder ruining missions.

Ended up buying the Criminal Enterprise Pack so I’m about 400k short of getting the Mechanics Shop for the LS Meet section.

There’s so much I’ve not played, the last heist I did was one of the first ones released. The game is hella confusing at the moment ha ha

2 hours ago, GazNicki2504 said:

I’ve been on for a few hours today. Going MP is laborious with the kids and try harder ruining missions.

Ended up buying the Criminal Enterprise Pack so I’m about 400k short of getting the Mechanics Shop for the LS Meet section.

There’s so much I’ve not played, the last heist I did was one of the first ones released. The game is hella confusing at the moment ha ha

Welcome and hit us up if you want help to earn some money, The Cayo Perico Heist is your best opportunity atm.  

• Like 1

In the absence of getting into the Crew Forums, I’ve added as many people to my PSN as possible.

Ive been grinding since buying the pack and I’ve got one mission left to do on the Dr Dre VIP (I think) but doing them solo is a pain. Stuck on the one where you have to disrupt the party at the billionaires house.

Got the Mod Shop too thanks to the $1m rebate offer, but wasted a wedge hiring a driver that can’t deliver bloody cars without wrecking them.

35 minutes ago, GazNicki2504 said:

@Lannany chance we can set the crew to open membership temporarily so I can get access to the crew pages?

I have msg site owner, hopefully we get this solves quick. What happens when you try to accept the crew invite on here?

2 hours ago, Lann said:

I have msg site owner, hopefully we get this solves quick. What happens when you try to accept the crew invite on here?

I get this error:

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

@GazNicki2504Hello and welcome.  Your vetting period has begun and will end on Feb 22nd.  Between now and then please try to take part in some of the events we have scheduled.  Please take a look at the calendar.  We have normal playlists on Mon, Wed, and Sat.  But feel free to join your crewmates for jobs and free roam hijinx

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2022 at 12:46 PM, pete_95973 said:

@GazNicki2504Hello and welcome.  Your vetting period has begun and will end on Feb 22nd.  Between now and then please try to take part in some of the events we have scheduled.  Please take a look at the calendar.  We have normal playlists on Mon, Wed, and Sat.  But feel free to join your crewmates for jobs and free roam hijinx

@GazNicki2504your vetting day is in less than a week.  Make sure you take part in some crew events to earn vetting points.  There is another full mixed playlist on Saturday and a racing playlist on Monday

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497