GTA Online - The Contract

Lann

17 hours ago, pete_95973 said:

I put away a bunch of my guns in the gun locker.  I left the building and everything looked right.  I played one job and when I returned to free roam all my weapons were back.  Anyone else have this happen?

Like Smurf said, I also had that issue going back since the office. I just stopped bothering customizing my load out. Sometimes guns appear and disappear. Or I’ll notice I have to rebuy something I know damn well I already owned. 
I just don’t rely on the weapon lockers and after this latest dlc, so many things seem broken. lol

6 minutes ago, Con said:

Like Smurf said, I also had that issue going back since the office. I just stopped bothering customizing my load out. Sometimes guns appear and disappear. Or I’ll notice I have to rebuy something I know damn well I already owned. 
I just don’t rely on the weapon lockers and after this latest dlc, so many things seem broken. lol

3 minutes ago, DavidCore89 said:

Had the same issue with the gun locker on an older property, maybe the office. Gave up.

So i just went back online and the weapons were correct and the one's I put away were put away.  I have a theory on what happened to me last time.  Shortly after customizing my load out I went on call for a TDM and played one that was owned weapons.  Maybe playing a owned weapons job brings everything back.  But after starting a new session it returns to the customized options.  We'll see.

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Well leave it to Rockstar to put a feature in a vehicle that is purely and unequivocally 100% for griefing. Since you can't use your private vehicle in missions as a remote control vehicle, what the hell you supposed to think? And the damn thing is pretty op. You are completely off the radar and gone and the vehicle is off the radar. It is an absolute beast in first person. Absolute beast bar no other vehicle in the game in first person.

I'm still going to kill squeakers with it!:default_coolglare:

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

Have yet to play any of this but will hopefully get the game downloaded today. 

Excited to try the new vehicles with the armor and jammer. The videos of MK2 dipsh*ts blowing themselves up over and over are hilarious. They cry afterwards completely oblivious to what is going on. 

On 12/19/2021 at 9:13 AM, Sinister said:

Have yet to play any of this but will hopefully get the game downloaded today. 

Excited to try the new vehicles with the armor and jammer. The videos of MK2 dipsh*ts blowing themselves up over and over are hilarious. They cry afterwards completely oblivious to what is going on. 

Have stickies ready to chunk at them. Most little turds will come up close, since they are too stupid and unskilled enough to free aim the rockets.

I had one little moron come at me multiple times as soon as he could get another MK2. ............6 or 7 times. I got tired of that and went to my arcade and got my drone out. I killed him and his oppressor, went outside and called for my remote SUV and continued to kill him multiple times and blew up his MK2 a few more times before he could get to it. Little retard had the audacity to get on the mike and complain that the drone wasn't fair and I was glitching with a car that he can't lock on, being off the radar and being invisible and in god mode.

Good and funny as hell thing was that I didn't even have to scold the little turd that was obviously too young to play the game.

The lobby started to chime in on the poor baby and he then had at least 10 people coming at him and killing him. It was just plain funny as hell!

He finally just left the game with a whimper, yeah, a real whimper! LOL!  Actually, it was sorta like the response you can get from your kid when you tell them to do something they don't want to do. "Awwwwww" ...sorta

Ahhh the parenting of today!

• Haha 3

Because Fat Buds Matter!

21 hours ago, zztop911 said:

Have stickies ready to chunk at them. Most little turds will come up close, since they are too stupid and unskilled enough to free aim the rockets.

I had one little moron come at me multiple times as soon as he could get another MK2. ............6 or 7 times. I got tired of that and went to my arcade and got my drone out. I killed him and his oppressor, went outside and called for my remote SUV and continued to kill him multiple times and blew up his MK2 a few more times before he could get to it. Little retard had the audacity to get on the mike and complain that the drone wasn't fair and I was glitching with a car that he can't lock on, being off the radar and being invisible and in god mode.

Good and funny as hell thing was that I didn't even have to scold the little turd that was obviously too young to play the game.

The lobby started to chime in on the poor baby and he then had at least 10 people coming at him and killing him. It was just plain funny as hell!

He finally just left the game with a whimper, yeah, a real whimper! LOL!  Actually, it was sorta like the response you can get from your kid when you tell them to do something they don't want to do. "Awwwwww" ...sorta

Ahhh the parenting of today!

That is some funny stuff. Should be used to it by now but the user base for this game always makes me shake my head. 

Got all of my gaming stuff setup finally and will be spending some of my 3 day weekend in LS. 

All right! Who here is having stupid long loads either going into your agency or even going up and down the elevator in your agency? Oh, that's even if you spawn! Good God! I do think I may have pinpointed the problem. It really seems to get very bad when I try to come back in my agency after playing with my RC full-size vehicle.

That may not be the reason but it kind of seems like it.

Because Fat Buds Matter!

8 hours ago, zztop911 said:

All right! Who here is having stupid long loads either going into your agency or even going up and down the elevator in your agency? Oh, that's even if you spawn! Good God! I do think I may have pinpointed the problem. It really seems to get very bad when I try to come back in my agency after playing with my RC full-size vehicle.

That may not be the reason but it kind of seems like it.

I have had that issue a few times as well. Last night i think my issues were due to the servers going down, as i could not even get on after that. 

On a positive I noticed the phone hits pay 85k if you get the bonus, good easy money.

I don’t know why I was so excited to log in last night and enjoy the snow. Probably cause It was 2am and I was bored.

But when I did get to los Santos, I could only walk. I tried a different sessions, and same thing. The loading times made everything longer and after my third attempt, I decided to just shut down instead of restarting the game, as that looked the only solution. So yes, they have to patch the stuff soon cause I’m on vacation starting in five hours.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

So funny revisiting these old threads. I completely ignored my auto shop for years. Just used it for garage and custom/imani tech shop. Now im about to buy my second character his own Auto Shop so I can double grind on bonus payout events, cause its easy money.