This Months Free PS Plus Games

JuniorChubb

1 minute ago, Squirrel said:

Last of Us could be fun. 

I’m definitely not interested in rounders though. 

not even for a random night of saftness

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

1 hour ago, Squirrel said:

Last of Us could be fun. 

I’m definitely not interested in rounders though. 

Silly boy rounders to be precise 😉 

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

1 minute ago, Hurst said:

sh*t I missed Wipeout!! I loved that on PS1

You missed my Del Boy quote too...

Dos Equis Reaction GIF by Dos Equis Gifs to the World

4 minutes ago, Hurst said:

That's before I knew it was 'in'

There was only one perfect response... and that was it!

1 minute ago, JuniorChubb said:

@CatManDoza

Last of Is added to library & MBL is downloading 👍

Sweet roll on hometime, will put to download for the rest of the week

• Like 1

Sooooooooo....

has anyone played MLB The Show yet?

I just had a quick run through.

fall fail GIF by Cheezburger

1 hour ago, JuniorChubb said:

Sooooooooo....

has anyone played MLB The Show yet?

I just had a quick run through.

fall fail GIF by Cheezburger

Lol yeah literally me. Played for 20 mins and it was still 0-0

• 3 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Spinnaker1981 said:

Any news on what we are getting next month yet?

Probs announced in the next few days

Edit: Wednesday 4.30pm UK time

Edited by CatManDoza

Prepare for the fight of your life next month as you lock swords with otherworldly evil in brutal action-RPG Nioh, and struggle for survival in tense psychological horror Outlast 2 – both joining the PS Plus monthly games lineup on November 5.

48977744162_7b7faedcf7_h.jpg

Nioh is a visceral, action-driven adventure where you must hone your skills, upgrade your weapons and demonstrate perseverance and mastery in besting some of ancient Japan’s fiercest demons. Travel to the blood-soaked Sengoku period and take on the role of an embattled outsider as you fight to liberate a guardian spirit from the clutches of a power-hungry sorcerer.

Wielding swords, spears, shuriken, bows, rifles, powerful elemental magic and more, shape yourself into an unstoppable samurai warrior. Develop new skills, find ever more powerful armor and perfect your playstyle as you explore overrun towns, brooding caves and abandoned harbors.

48977564941_7ea225c298_h.jpg

Immerse yourself in a desperate fight for survival in an isolated rural community as you attempt to rescue your kidnapped wife from the clutches of a deranged cult. Having narrowly escaped death in a helicopter crash, set out into the rundown village of Temple Gate and do your best to avoid its crazed inhabitants as you fight to locate your partner.

Haunted by your troubled past, look for answers as you uncover the ever more disturbing secrets lurking beneath the town and the twisted ambitions of its charismatic leader.

Both Nioh and Outlast 2 are available to download from PlayStation Store between November 5 and December 3.

In the meantime, you still have a few days left to pick up October’s PlayStation Plus titles, which includes The Last of Us Remastered and MLB: The Show 19. Both games are available to download until November 4.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2019/10/30/novembers-free-ps-plus-games-nioh-and-outlast-2/

• 4 weeks later...

Whether you’re piloting a towering Titan or kicking up dirt on the racetrack, December’s PS Plus games put you in control of fast-moving, powerful machines.

More on this month’s free games for PS Plus members:

Titanfall 2

49129845341_627a240dda_h.jpg

The only thing standing between victory and defeat for the Frontier Militia is the perfect combination of man and machine – Titan and Pilot. In Titanfall 2, an intense first-person-shooter from Respawn Entertainment, you’ll experience high-speed mobility as a nimble Pilot who can quickly maneuver the battlefield both in distance and verticality. But when the scale of battle shifts, you’ll be able to call in a hulking Titan war machine for you to pilot to turn the tide of battle.

Featuring a critically-acclaimed single player campaign, players will take on the mantle of rifleman-turned-Pilot Jack Cooper, who finds themselves trapped behind enemy lines with BT-7274, his new Titan partner. To escape the IMC and save the day, they’ll have to learn to work together and become an effective fighting unit. The skills you earn in single player also carry over to Titanfall 2’s explosive multiplayer modes where mayhem rules supreme for anyone looking to take the fight online.*

Monster Energy Supercross — The Official Videogame

49129355083_082d262a2b_h.jpg

Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame contains official bikes, tracks and riders, of the Supercross Championship. You’re also able to customize bikes & riders with numerous brands and items to design your ideal rider and face players around the world. The Track Editor lets you make and share your own custom creations with other players. Start with a stadium of choice, then craft away and share it with the community.

Titanfall 2 and Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame will be available from December 3 to January 6.

@CatManDoza I think you are still feeling the pain from PES 😂

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Whether you’re piloting a towering Titan or kicking up dirt on the racetrack, December’s PS Plus games put you in control of fast-moving, powerful machines.

More on this month’s free games for PS Plus members:

Titanfall 2

49129845341_627a240dda_h.jpg

The only thing standing between victory and defeat for the Frontier Militia is the perfect combination of man and machine – Titan and Pilot. In Titanfall 2, an intense first-person-shooter from Respawn Entertainment, you’ll experience high-speed mobility as a nimble Pilot who can quickly maneuver the battlefield both in distance and verticality. But when the scale of battle shifts, you’ll be able to call in a hulking Titan war machine for you to pilot to turn the tide of battle.

Featuring a critically-acclaimed single player campaign, players will take on the mantle of rifleman-turned-Pilot Jack Cooper, who finds themselves trapped behind enemy lines with BT-7274, his new Titan partner. To escape the IMC and save the day, they’ll have to learn to work together and become an effective fighting unit. The skills you earn in single player also carry over to Titanfall 2’s explosive multiplayer modes where mayhem rules supreme for anyone looking to take the fight online.*

Monster Energy Supercross — The Official Videogame

49129355083_082d262a2b_h.jpg

Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame contains official bikes, tracks and riders, of the Supercross Championship. You’re also able to customize bikes & riders with numerous brands and items to design your ideal rider and face players around the world. The Track Editor lets you make and share your own custom creations with other players. Start with a stadium of choice, then craft away and share it with the community.

Titanfall 2 and Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame will be available from December 3 to January 6.

@CatManDoza I think you are still feeling the pain from PES 😂

Showoff

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Not so sure on Titan Fall as I suspect I don't have the reactions to be competent at that with all of the jumpy around stuff. 

Supercross looks pretty sweet though. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JuniorChubb said:

Up to 11 players online and a track editor...

I didn't see that bit! that tickles my testicles a bit

• Haha 2