This Months Free PS Plus Games

JuniorChubb

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

think I may dabble this month

We are talking about free games not free drugs Catman!

I don’t think I’ve played Sonic before, wasn’t a Sega fan as a youth.

Is borderlands like Overwatch?

• Haha 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Just now, JuniorChubb said:

We are talking about free games not free drugs Catman!

I don’t think I’ve played Sonic before, wasn’t a Sega fan as a youth.

Is borderlands like Overwatch?

NEVER

PLAYED

SONIC!!!!

What the actual f*ck!!! is it multiplayer, that could be fun for 5 minutes

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

• 3 weeks later...

Apparently Pro Evo 2019 is one of julys PS+ games. May I suggest if its correct, some sort of tournament??

• Like 1

Wooooooah!

PES FTW! I’m up for that as I e never been a FIFA fan.

Horizon Chase could be fun too...

Pro Evolution Soccer 2019

From Konami’s long-running sports franchise, Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 features a huge selection of real-world licensed leagues alongside hundreds of familiar players, bringing the thrill of global competition directly to your living room.

Horizon Chase Turbo

Prepare for a blast of pure ‘90s nostalgia with Horizon Chase Turbo, a love-letter to the iconic, just-one-more-go racers of the arcade’s golden age.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2019/06/26/playstation-plus-free-games-for-july/

• Like 1

Yeeees Pro Evo!! Oh my the sentiments are acting up again. 

And the same here @JuniorChubb , always played Pro never been a fan of fifa.

I remember years and years back me and my little brother we were changing all the player amd team names correctly, took us ages but it was worth it. Those crazy unlicenced names were hilarious sometimes though 😅

Pro was all about the gameplay, fifa about the licences until the bought the whole Pro delopment team. W@nkers!

Time for an external hd now 😃 I always played head to head but now I only have 1 controller so I should give the online matches a try now. It would be cool to have a little Vanster Cup or some sort!

• Like 1

So that's 3 of us, I reckon as it's free, a few more might dabble.

I'll sort a thread out over my kfc at lunch 2moro.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Paulie said:

Yeeees Pro Evo!! Oh my the sentiments are acting up again. 

And the same here @JuniorChubb , always played Pro never been a fan of fifa.

I remember years and years back me and my little brother we were changing all the player amd team names correctly, took us ages but it was worth it. Those crazy unlicenced names were hilarious sometimes though 😅

Pro was all about the gameplay, fifa about the licences until the bought the whole Pro delopment team. W@nkers!

Time for an external hd now 😃 I always played head to head but now I only have 1 controller so I should give the online matches a try now. It would be cool to have a little Vanster Cup or some sort!

I dont think I changed the player names on PES, just the team names...

However I used to change the names on Sensible Soccer, used to take ages but was all part of the fun.

Kick Off was the same, for some reason a player called Armstrong from Kick Off stays in my memory but none from PES or Sensible.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

SE4 has got decent reviews everywhere, anywhere from 8 to9.5 outta 10, finally a very decent game for PS+.

There is also co-op and adversarial multiplayer too!

Edited by CatManDoza
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

September 2019 games are now available...

PS-Plus-FI.jpg?resize=1088,612

Batman: Arkham Knight

Descend into the besieged streets of Arkham City as DC’s most-iconic crime-fighting crusader in Rocksteady’s neo-noir action adventure and explosive finale to the Arkham series.

Pull on the legendary black cowl and explore the vast neon metropolis, grappling up walls and vaulting across rooftops, gliding between buildings, or tearing through the streets in the super-powered Batmobile. 

Go up against some of the caped crusader’s most iconic enemies, including Scarecrow, Harley Quinn, Killer Croc and more, using brutal hand-to-hand combat and an array of gadgets to liberate the over-run city once and for all.

Darksiders III

A visceral hack-and-slash action adventure, Darksiders III places you in a dark fantasy world filled with diverse environments, dangerous foes, hidden secrets, and weapons and abilities to unlock. 

Take on the role of Fury, the most unpredictable and enigmatic of the Four Horseman, as she returns to the scorched Earth to hunt down and destroy the Seven Deadly Sins. Track down each of the Seven Deadly Sins, slay their minions, and restore the balance between good and evil on Earth.

Let the apocalypse begin…

14 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

No pes, no party

Never has a truer word been spoken in the history of gaming...

scared season 1 GIF by The White Princess

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...

October’s games have been announced...

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2019/09/24/playstation-plus-free-games-for-october-the-last-of-us-remastered-mlb-the-show-19/

E19D1064-22A4-448C-B375-59017A3CCD91.jpeg

The Last of Us Remastered

In anticipation of the next chapter of Naughty Dog’s epic adventure in The Last of Us Part II, now is your time to jump into in The Last of Us Remastered. Whether you have already played the game and want to relive Joel and Ellie’s epic journey – or experience it for the very first time, The Last of Us Remastered has you covered with both The Last of Us and The Last of Us: Left Behind.

5B89E5BC-1476-45A9-919E-98496D63AF0C.jpeg

MLB The Show 19

Swing for the fences in the latest edition of the popular sports franchise MLB The Show 19 from San Diego Studio (SDS) – and play the sport your way. Relive the biggest MLB moments in history with Moments, where you can recreate the most famous plays (Babe Ruth’s called shot anyone?) and showdowns in baseball history. Or, speed-up full seasons with March to October, which lets you play only the biggest and most exciting games to focus on getting your team to the postseason and beyond in less time. You can also create your own player and rise through the MLB ranks with Road to the Show or play against others as baseball’s greatest stars and legends in Diamond Dynasty.