This Months Free PS Plus Games

JuniorChubb

12 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Oh I'll be sh*te at it Chubb, But any game with mates is lols all round

Are there bushes?

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

1 hour ago, JuniorChubb said:

Didn't you pick 'Install Multiplayer First'?

I can also confirm I have had this game for about a year, but at least now I don't have to put in the Crap Ops III disc to play it...

Soooooo are we gonna go for a multi crew night on this? 

Most of VANS have installed it. @M.C.Lethal Dose & @nkaujrog have too. 

Does anyone know how many we can squeeze into a lobby, can we go full 8v8 private session? I'm not a great FPS player, but it should be good fun for a night.

I did! But unless the full game has been downloaded, I can’t go online. It’s still going, so it looks like I’ll have to leave it in rest mode overnight and play sometime during to week. I’ve waited 10 years or so, a few more days won’t hurt.

• Like 1

It'll be done by now. I hope... I haven't checked.

The worse thing is if I can get online tonight it'll be for Top Gear and not COD... It'll be tomorrow night before I can play it. I'm so impatient, bro.

6 minutes ago, Hurst said:

It'll be done by now. I hope... I haven't checked.

The worse thing is if I can get online tonight it'll be for Top Gear and not COD... It'll be tomorrow night before I can play it. I'm so impatient, bro.

You will be stressed out after 5mins of playing... from what I remember everyone was really good and I was pants!

6 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

You will be stressed out after 5mins of playing... from what I remember everyone was really good and I was pants!

Possibly! But I want my old loadout of the red dot G36C. I loved running around Crossfire with that mental geeza.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Paulie said:

I am loooooooooovin' it! Old memories coming back and the game is just so nice, thank you PS Plus, thank you!

Jerk.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Still downloading Hursty? 😆

I don't think so! I left the PS4 on rest mode overnight and it was still in restmode when I left for work this morning. Having a job is bs... I'll have to ask my girlfriend to check today.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Aprils Games for PS4

Conan Exiles

Drawing inspiration from the classic barbarian tales, survival open world survival game Conan Exiles winds back the clock to the very dawn of civilization, casting you as a forgotten exile abandoned alone in the desert for crimes unknown.

The Surge

From the creators of brutal medieval action-adventure Lords of the Fallen comes a challenging sci-fi spin on the hardcore RPG genre.

Read more here: 

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2019/03/27/playstation-plus-free-games-for-april-2019/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PSBlog+%28PlayStation.Blog%29

Not quite exciting as CoD last month, and I didn't even get round to playing that puzzler game that @LimeGreenLegend recommended.

Conan looks like it might be interesting though.

Edited by JuniorChubb

Yeah this month is pretty sh*t.  I'm hoping they through some vr games into the mix now there's no ps3 or vita games.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Told you this months games would be wankfodder after CoD last month

Conan Exiles does include naked ladies. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Squirrel said:

The jury will disregard my previous statement 

• Haha 3

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

2 hours ago, Squirrel said:

Download has begun...

• Haha 2

@Hurst well at last a GIF is hosted on a server I can access at work, and it was worth the wait 😂

• Haha 1