Daves Motorsport Masterpiece

JuniorChubb

8BF95804-7003-4EFF-8604-39A98897697E.jpeg

Sorry guys... not been the best of weeks, got nothing planned right now but hey... that’s no reason to not sign up!

I should be online and have something sorted, if not I’ll let you know ASAP!

• Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

I shall be in attendance, i know I am biased and mention it because I find it incredibly fun, but escape the hunt would be an easy alternative to organise otherwise! 

• Like 3

I've made a 12 race playlist,

F1, MotoGP, NASCAR, Touge, Karts, Hill Climb, Monster Trucks, Le Mans, Outlaws, Stock Cars, Classic Minis and Historic Pick Up Trucks!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, mulder said:

No worries @JuniorChubb, I’ll be there for whatever anyone comes up with. @Warriors-Ten, those green glowing alien suits weren’t cheap, so the more use we get out of them the better 😂

That as well I suppose 😂 I just find it really fun and a complete change. Also yes, they were f*cking expensive. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CatManDoza said:

I won't be there 2moro, I'm nearly back to normal, just not quite yet

Let me buy it for you, then just transfer me 80% of it once you’ve been paid - think of it as me buying you two pints! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Warriors-Ten said:

Let me buy it for you, then just transfer me 80% of it once you’ve been paid - think of it as me buying you two pints! 

Where the f*ck do you drink? 

• Haha 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

Cheers @SkyeDave, I’ve updated the thread to reflect your brilliance...

I should be there, Mrs Chubb is not well so I am discovering all these strange things that need to be done that usually just sort themselves out!

18 hours ago, Warriors-Ten said:

I’m down for this too... where do I sign up?

• Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

32 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Cheers @SkyeDave, I’ve updated the thread to reflect your brilliance...

I should be there, Mrs Chubb is not well so I am discovering all these strange things that need to be done that usually just sort themselves out!

I’m down for this too... where do I sign up?

Yeah, me too!