Rigged Random Car Extravaganza Pt6

Mark Verstappen

RiggedRandom.jpg

Come and join us on Wednesday 20th of October at 8 PM British time for Part 6 of the Rigged Random Car Extravaganza! After doing the Rigged Random Tier Extravaganza recently I thought it was only fitting (and time) to see what wacky, fast, slow, stupid cars it would give us.

After a meet up in free roam east across the water from Bristols (The big t*ts looking buildings 💦) we will launch into a playlist of races where you will only know what car we will be racing each race when we get to the race lobby.

Each car is determined by a random generator with a few exclusions like not more than 3 cars from the same class, used recently in an event or often used cars in regular races (I.E. cars like the Krieger in Supers).

We will run GTA races so we can spawn in cars for those who do not have them.

• Verstappen
  • Warriors
  • Catman
  • Mulder
  • Chubb

Post malone as usual y'all...

Edited by Mark Verstappen
😳🤽🏻‍♂️📹🪕🈳

I'm not gonna lie, I'm not very happy that my post malone gifs are being adopted by all and sundry. you should all hang your heads in shame!!!!!

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

43 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

I'm not gonna lie, I'm not very happy that my post malone gifs are being adopted by all and sundry. you should all hang your heads in shame!!!!!

Congratulations GIF by Post Malone

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

@CatManDoza I dont hear it as a Dutchy unless I read the text. 😅 The commentator is Jack van Gelder though who still does presenting to this day. And he recently released a song after a meme started on a TV show. 😅