Mary-Lou, Sally, Savannah & Barbara - Dominator Race Night!

Mark Verstappen

Mary-Lou, Sally, Savannah & Barbara

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_20210816154714_E.png

Come and join us on Wednesday 18th of August at 20:00 UK Time for Dominator Race Night! Just turn up to the parking lot behind Tequi-la-la in any of the 4 generations of Dominator.

We will determine who has the best taste in Dominator before we start a playlist to determine who is the Master Dominator!

The first 4 races we will do mixed racing where you'll be once in each generation. For the other 4 races we will all race one generation per race from oldest to Newest.

Don't worry if you don't own all/any of the Dominators, we can spawn them in for you.

All 4 generations of Dominator will be raced on the night but only the 4 REGULAR versions. We will not be using the Pißwasser Dominator. It would be nice if we'd have a reasonably balanced field.

Post below to get involved with the Dominator you plan to bring along!

• Verstappen (Will pick last)
  • Catman ()
  • Mulder (GTT)
  • Warriors ()
  • Dave (ASP)
Edited by Mark Verstappen
⛴🥘🖱♟🍜
  • Like 2

I still have the first car I bought in the game, the original dominator, so.........

white iverson GIF by Post Malone

• Like 2

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

13 hours ago, Warriors-Ten said:

I will join. Currently only have the original dominator but I may buy one of the newer ones. 

Join me on team OG, hailing way back from September 2013, when cars didn't cost more than a house and had minimal customization options! 

Think of it as a 1960s 2 bed semi, there's f*ck all you can do with it, but it's got a certain charm you can't resist! 

Edited by CatManDoza
  • Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

4 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

Join me on team OG, hailing way back from September 2013, when cars didn't cost more than a house and had minimal customization options! 

Think of it as a 1960s 2 bed semi, there's f*ck all you can do with it, but it's got a certain charm you can't resist! 

… how much is this 2 bed semi..? 

Blimey, I would have a queue of people after that if it was around here. 2/3 bed semis in decent condition are flying out around Stoke/Newcastle-under-Lyme. 

6 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

Sorry guys, was visiting family this week and forgot to let you know.

Did @Warriors-Tenkeep up his winning streak?

Oh you do make me laugh Chubb. 

• Haha 1