MONICA!!!

Mark Verstappen

MONICA!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

Come and join us on Wednesday the 4th of August at 20:00 UK Time for Monica! Just turn up to the back of the Los Santos Car Meet in your favorite eligible Sports Car you sign up with.

We will determine who has the best car before we start a playlist to determine the winner of Monica!

We will race the Eclipse (Penumbra FF), Integra (Remus), Civic Sedan (Sultan) & RX-7 (ZR-350) against each other. We change into each others cars each race because the cars are slightly different pace from each other. We will be doing Race wars (The drag str*p), a long rockstar like track with traffic and regular races. And more if people see fit.

Don't worry if you don't own any of the eligible cars, we can spawn some cars in for you where needed.

Post below with the vehicle you plan to bring along to get involved! Pick whichever you want but a balanced field would be nice.

• Verstappen (Will pick last)
  • Catman (Except ZR-350 whichever is needed for balance)
  • Mulder (ZR-350)
  • Warriors (Sultan, maybe ZR-350)
  • Paulie (?)
  • Chubb (?)
  • Dave (Remus)
  • Red_Devils (?)
Edited by Mark Verstappen
🏑🧧🥣♟💈👨‍🍳🛹🧪
  • Like 2

I'll be there and I'll bring a Remus so long as we are all in agreement that it isn't a Integra or a Prelude and is clearly a Nissan Silvia.

• Like 1

@SkyeDaveRear is slightly Prelude but I agree. Its no Integra. Just the same general body style and being close in pace.

Edited by Mark Verstappen

Absolutely! Thanks @Mark Verstappen for hosting and managing to herd us cats to the start of every race, you showed huge patience 😁. A highlight of the night for me was @SkyeDavemuting himself for the last half hour 🤦‍♂️. What a tool 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mulder said:

A highlight of the night for me was @SkyeDavemuting himself for the last half hour 🤦‍♂️. What a tool 🤣

We've all been there. Half of the time not even knowing how we muted ourselves. 

Well done with the herding of the ragtag bunch of nomads. I'd have lost my sh*t by then. Was great to see some familiar faces back around and a good night was had by all

• Like 2

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

You’ve got to admit that it was quite a pleasant, peaceful, half hour though, the lack of terrible puns was also glorious 😄.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

47 minutes ago, mulder said:

You’ve got to admit that it was quite a pleasant, peaceful, half hour though, the lack of terrible puns was also glorious 😄.

I was wondering why I enjoyed the last half hour so much!

• Haha 4

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?